Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
Honestly, how old are you ? 12 ?
Yes it is a she. Ask her on her Patreon. She had facebook page for the game where it was linking to her profile but after some more crusader reported it she had it deleted.

Reactions: Led

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Crashed after the scene in the catacomb (candle area) after the 2nd lock when I tried to take a picture. What happens story wise after that? Not so sure I want to make another attempt since I didn't save recently.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yes it is a she. Ask her on her Patreon. She had facebook page for the game where it was linking to her profile but after some more crusader reported it she had it deleted.
Finally a grown up answer. Thanks!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Whats the passcode to the second lock? (with all the candles)

Nevermind. Its 5316

Last edited:

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This looks as though it could be an enjoyable horror sex game not seen anything really like this before but the dev needs to be doing some serious testing before releasing anymore content i'm running a beast pc with a GTX 1080 TI which should have no problem running this game it still crashes which leads me to believe there are some serious memory leak issues if anyone here supports this game on patreon please pass my message on

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This looks as though it could be an enjoyable horror sex game not seen anything really like this before but the dev needs to be doing some serious testing before releasing anymore content i'm running a beast pc with a GTX 1080 TI which should have no problem running this game it still crashes which leads me to believe there are some serious memory leak issues if anyone here supports this game on patreon please pass my message on

Also please tell the dev for the love of god when the game is running to disable mouse cursor it annoying watching that thing move around on my second monitor while i play

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
This game, while still decent. Has some very bad game design decisions that just made me grind my teeth.

Testitest

May 30, 2017
Also please tell the dev for the love of god when the game is running to disable mouse cursor it annoying watching that thing move around on my second monitor while i play
This error has been reported and the cursor leaving the screen should only occur when the game is loaded from a save. You can easily fix it by opening and colsing the menu.

Reactions: Sin-X and brata

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I love this plot of this game
where a creepy supernatural being forces mothers and their sons to have sex in fact i love the whole mother son shota thing in general where the sons dont look like full grown adults anyone know any games like this?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes