Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Please do make a walkthrough.

I did try to aim for the knob on each door, but the doors still would not open.
Yeah, in that case, just start clicking randomly around the knob, because it's happened to me on the very last door I had to open.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Had to quit on this game, as it turned my computer into a jet engine, and I had the feeling the fan blades would de-attach and come spinning out of the case. I tried to put a fps limiter on it, without that helped much.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Had to quit on this game, as it turned my computer into a jet engine, and I had the feeling the fan blades would de-attach and come spinning out of the case. I tried to put a fps limiter on it, without that helped much.
Do you use dedicated gpu, or integrated?

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Yes it is a she. Ask her on her Patreon. She had facebook page for the game where it was linking to her profile but after some more crusader reported it she had it deleted.
I think I know where it is, and it's probably at the same fucking place where something unlimited saves, as in the registry. No wonder the dev is being quite about this, what a Shitty thing to do.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
gtx 960 4gb, should be quite enough.
Right click and see if you get the "run with graphics processor" option. This game is defaulted to using the integrated intel chipset, so changing this setting can have a dramatic change in performance.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Right click and see if you get the "run with graphics processor" option. This game is defaulted to using the integrated intel chipset, so changing this setting can have a dramatic change in performance.
Well, that would mean I had to have a integrated intel chipset, which I dont in the first place :p

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Hi, I just want to ask a question:
The protagonist has sex with some of the women in the game?
Because I played for a while but I only saw that the others had fun and I only watched and that bored me that's why I ask for those who have already played the game completely.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Hi, I just want to ask a question:
The protagonist has sex with some of the women in the game?
Because I played for a while but I only saw that the others had fun and I only watched and that bored me that's why I ask for those who have already played the game completely.
Not yet, but I believe the dev has stated the MC will get involved eventually.

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Already tried playing it with max and lowest settings. Also win 8 compatibility. Keeps crashing in the loading screen.
Anyone know how to solve it?
First solution, go to

C:\Users\ profile-name \AppData\LocalLow\Y3DF\Horny As(s)ylum

delete the pictures, and it should work.

If that doesn't work, try this:

Do you have an integrated gpu, as well as a dedicated gpu? If so, right click, and go to "Run with graphics processor" and switch form the default processor (which should be the integrated gpu), to the high performance processor.

This second solution won't work 100% of the time, because it seems like a cpu bottleneck, not a gpu, but it will make your game run much faster, so you should do this second part anyway.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Interesting game so far...I keep waiting for a face hugger with a horse-cock to jump out and skull fuck me to death (O_O)

edit: got bored, went hunting for the savegame location...found the camera picture location instead (Win 10 Pro x64) : "%AppData%\LocalLow\Horny Asylum\Horny Asylum"
seems like the saves should be there too, but I don't see them and don't have any Y3DF folders either.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Directx9 no longer being supported and will now use Directx11 and support 12 as well. Hopefully that means the performance will be better! >.<

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
On the path directpry i pnly found output logs and crash reports, no pictures. Deleted those but didnt help much.
Sadly i don't have dedicated card so im stuck with intel graphics.
I guess I'll come back to this game some other time. Thanks for the help!
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. This game really doesn't work well with integrated graphics, and next patch is only going to make it worse.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Interesting game so far...I keep waiting for a face hugger with a horse-cock to jump out and skull fuck me to death (O_O)

edit: got bored, went hunting for the savegame location...found the camera picture location instead (Win 10 Pro x64) : "%AppData%\LocalLow\Horny Asylum\Horny Asylum"
seems like the saves should be there too, but I don't see them and don't have any Y3DF folders either.
They're probably in the registry, like "something unlimited's" save files are.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Directx9 no longer being supported and will now use Directx11 and support 12 as well. Hopefully that means the performance will be better! >.<
Next patch is suppose to be huge, with big performance upgrades, or at least that's what the dev said. It's gonna suck for integrated graphics though.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes