Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I really want to play this but all I do is run around in circles at the beginning afraid that something is going to surprise me. Every door I open either leads back to the main area or a dead end room except for one that says I need a flashlight.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I really want to play this but all I do is run around in circles at the beginning afraid that something is going to surprise me. Every door I open either leads back to the main area or a dead end room except for one that says I need a flashlight.
Don't you fret, I'm gonna be releasing a walk through, a week after 0.09 releases.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I found the 0.06 walkthrough but at the point where im supposed to talk to the mom in the kitchen after talking to the son she doesnt talk to me when I come back.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I found the 0.06 walkthrough but at the point where im supposed to talk to the mom in the kitchen after talking to the son she doesnt talk to me when I come back.
Go up stairs, you likely just missed the dialogue with the nerd son.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I went to her son, he is across the lobby down the hall from the bus in the room with a creature in the cage right? He tells me he got bit and to tell his mom to hurry back but when I go back to the kitchen the mother doesn't respond to me.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I went to her son, he is across the lobby down the hall from the bus in the room with a creature in the cage right? He tells me he got bit and to tell his mom to hurry back but when I go back to the kitchen the mother doesn't respond to me.
Like I said, go upstairs. Also, use the journal often [J] because it'll give you clues on what to do next.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok that part worked, I just need to find the code to the door now. The 5316 thing doesnt work. EDIT: That puzzle to find that code was brilliant but I still dont think im at the end of the content yet, I got to the journal entry that says go look for clues in the house and shed and I made my way through the tunnels and opened the room but there is no journal entry or dialogue with the characters in the room. Im assuming the developer would write a final entry in the journal to say this the end of content in this version.

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017

0.09 Sample
Jan 26 at 1:34am
As I stated previously , 0.09 update will be mostly about cosmetics , additions and fixing bugs.
The update is focused into enriching the lore , storyline explanations and mostly adding decorations/monsters/etc into the cave/dungeon part

I won't mention spoilers (besides the image attached) but I have added quite a few characters , lots of animations , a few creepy monsters and lots...lots of gore parts.

Currently I am debugging it and once I finish with it I will post it.

Again :

Please remember that the main focus of this update is to add books explaining what is going on , what the Entity is trying to do , hints about her origins and previous victims

Reactions: lucas771 and brata

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Ok that part worked, I just need to find the code to the door now. The 5316 thing doesnt work. EDIT: That puzzle to find that code was brilliant but I still dont think im at the end of the content yet, I got to the journal entry that says go look for clues in the house and shed and I made my way through the tunnels and opened the room but there is no journal entry or dialogue with the characters in the room. Im assuming the developer would write a final entry in the journal to say this the end of content in this version.
That's pretty much it, actually. The content ends after you open the final door in the dungeon/sewer/catacombs (whatever you wanna call it).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Good game so far then, although reading the books is really difficult. I have a 40 in tv as a monitor running in 1080p though so maybe thats why the words were blurred.

brata

May 16, 2017
Good game so far then, although reading the books is really difficult. I have a 40 in tv as a monitor running in 1080p though so maybe thats why the words were blurred.
Use the Camera and Zoom in on them

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Hopefully the framerates are better for everyone in this version, I really like the game but it took me getting an HP Omen desktop with an i7 and a GTX 1070 with 16 GB's of ram to run this thing at 60 fps at 1080p. Well 16 GB's of system ram and I think 8 GB's of video ram on the GPU

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Hopefully the framerates are better for everyone in this version, I really like the game but it took me getting an HP Omen desktop with an i7 and a GTX 1070 with 16 GB's of ram to run this thing at 60 fps at 1080p. Well 16 GB's of system ram and I think 8 GB's of video ram on the GPU
They are ...
Dunno what she did but from 40-50's I am not at 55-steady60's most of the time.
At some places it used to drop to like 20 but now the lowest is 55

brata

May 16, 2017
0.09 is not short ... but just like a DLC. No extra scenes but lots of additional dungeon creepies. Worth the dl if you just want to explore.
Her animations are not bad either , the head spider especially has an eye that moves... scared the heck out of me the first time I saw it

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes