Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Why on god's green earth do these new versions keep crashing? I haven't been able to actually get this to run since like v0.4.

Reactions: Bobbs

g22

May 30, 2017
Crashed after the scene in the catacomb (candle area) after the 2nd lock when I tried to take a picture. What happens story wise after that? Not so sure I want to make another attempt since I didn't save recently.
This kind of crashing is probably because your camera is full of pictures and won't take any more. If you go into the Appdata folder where the pics are kept and either delete them or copy them and move them you'll find you can take pictures again without the crashing.

Reactions: brata

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Is the mom son scene in the catacombs the end of 0.08? My journal is not updating so I cant tell.

brata

May 16, 2017
This kind of crashing is probably because your camera is full of pictures and won't take any more. If you go into the Appdata folder where the pics are kept and either delete them or copy them and move them you'll find you can take pictures again without the crashing.
Cool thx!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Christ, this game make my computer sounds like a jetplane. Really need optimization. Should be no reason it need to put 100% load on the gpu...

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I dunno if anyone else has this problem but I am unable to move period. I am able to use the camera and etc but any movement I can not do. I can not even look around the room. Any advice?

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
dOes any one hav a save file from the versoin where you get stuck inside the room or do ihave to start over

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
just what's wrong with this game . playing it on beast pc and still laggy
lowest setting of this game is much more laggy than playing outlast 2 on medium setting , just wth man

Aug 4, 2017
after 0.4, i could not start any of the version. they just crashed before even running. am i likely to be able to run this version or not?

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
just what's wrong with this game . playing it on beast pc and still laggy
lowest setting of this game is much more laggy than playing outlast 2 on medium setting , just wth man
It's poorly optimised, and the dev has acknowledged that its a problem. He's apparently working on it, but keep in mind, this is still just V0.08, NOT V1.0. I'd cut him some slack for now.

[Edit]: On a side note, 0.08 doesn't even load anymore for more. It was fine in the beginning, but doesn't seem to work anymore. I've tried starting a new game, but again, crashes before I even get into the game. It seems to be some sort of memory leak, but I can't be sure. Anyone have a solution?

[Edit 2]: Fixed it. I just got rid of the pictures that I took with the cam. Turns out, they take up a shit ton of memory.

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try this game out. Quite honestly, it is unplayable. :confounded: I can't even find the stairs leading to the generator. I am guessing it is through one of the doorways, but they won't open when I press Q; this occurs at any close distance, even when I am on top of the door. I downloaded three times now and still keep meeting the same problem. Oh well, next game up.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try this game out. Quite honestly, it is unplayable. :confounded: I can't even find the stairs leading to the generator. I am guessing it is through one of the doorways, but they won't open when I press Q; this occurs at any close distance, even when I am on top of the door. I downloaded three times now and still keep meeting the same problem. Oh well, next game up.
Try aiming for where the knob would be. This game is still in alpha, so give it slack.

I'm thinking about doing a walk through for this game, and I may end up doing just, when 0.09 comes out.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Try aiming for where the knob would be. This game is still in alpha, so give it slack.

I'm thinking about doing a walk through for this game, and I may end up doing just, when 0.09 comes out.
Please do make a walkthrough.

I did try to aim for the knob on each door, but the doors still would not open.

Reactions: helion02
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes