Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017

Please keep in mind that 0.09 is purely a cosmetic & optimizationupdate!
I will be posting a link with the game on MyDrive (Google Drive) instead of posting 8-10 posts here. If Patrons prefer for me to post it on Patreon x8 links then please let me know

The link will have the normal game version and later the x64 bit version

Changes - *Spoilers* :

1. A Significant Frame Rate (speed) change. Players will now play the game smoother, faster and better.

2. Added different trees in all of the locations in the Asylum. Previous old trees have been removed and these scary ones now have taken their place. Some trees also are animated/moving

3. Added 2.5 Zombie Characters... (yes a 0.5 too). One male and one Female with the male in decomposed form while the female in early stages. (Victims of the Entity)

4. Added Spiders

5. Added lots of body parts , guts , hands , brains , torso's etc , blood

6. Added a Spiderbreedling (a crossover between a spider and the Entity victim

7. Added sounds , creepy effects for the above monsters

8. Fixed minor details and added a couple of skeletons

Notes:

1. The next update will be done in the next 10-14 days. With most of the animations out of the way it will be much faster for me to create the Sewer Maze that will start from the first cell on the right (now closed but you can see the two entrances) and will lead to hero being chased by a spider

2. I was hoping to add more books and enrich the lore but I spent quite some time on increasing/optimizing the FPS for a better game experience. I will be adding that and releasing them with 0.10 along with the maze

3. The next update will include most likely a scene at the end

4. I am working on making the hero participate (or view in participant's view). This should be implemented -if I make it work right- in 0.11

Thank you all for your support!

I will be posting the link shortly once the upload is finished (a few hours)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'll try and run this version on my laptop, again. I couldn't get the game up and running, yet. The game is too heavy for my system.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is the Intel Graphics going to continue to be a problem? The games engine is Unity I have ran these games on my system before without a problem. I'm going to guess (or just ask) is the dev using graphic software to aid in dev? And if so is that causing the issue? I did see a post about Intel graphics, but didn't read much more to understand why this is an issue. Didn't read anything in the change log with the 0.09 cosmetic & optimization update on any fix!

I tried to play this on an older system (OS) with a Gforce card, but the game is just to heavy for it to load.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know if this uses characters from any of the Y3DF stories series? I thought I saw the family from "Bad Boss" in there initially.

Oct 5, 2017
wouldnt work for me. i got a error message about 32 bit. if the game doesnt work on 32 bit machines it should say that on the first page. just saying

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If you're still using a 32 bit system in 2018 hate to break it to you you're not running this game regardless.

Reactions: brata and Zurghi00
D

Deleted member 136881

Can you export linux port pls? The thing runs in wine but it's painfully slow even on reasonably fast system (1080, 7700k).

Chucky

May 31, 2017
I can run AAA titles on my computer, but I can't run this. Single digit fps, then it froze my system when I entered the menu.

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
tried to delete the save data but nothing works entered the game and I continue to continue as I can to delete everything and start again.?

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I have no idea where the developer is going with this game. The updates are slow and even then there is nothing new in them.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I have no idea where the developer is going with this game. The updates are slow and even then there is nothing new in them.
I think the developer just wants to cram as much creepy, horror stuff into the game as they can imagine. When you're working on a hobby, you tend to focus on the stuff that interests you first.

Reactions: brata

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
tried to delete the save data but nothing works entered the game and I continue to continue as I can to delete everything and start again.?
Try to delete an entry for HornyAsylum in the registry. I'm not sure, which keys are for savegames, but you can remove the whole entry. I think, it will be recreated next time you start the game. Make a backup of the registry before you do that, though, in case something goes wrong.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes