Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
I kind of feel like this update ruined a lot of the atmosphere of the game. This game really needs to take a lesson from Penumbra Overture or old monster movies. Our imagination is scarier than anything you can put in the game. Adding a dungeon with a bunch of silly monsters doesn't make the game scarier. The more you show me the monster, the less scary it becomes. The asylum section has good atmosphere and you see just enough of something to know there is a threat. Then you get to the dungeon section and it turns the game into a carnival spook ride with all the monsters safely behind bars and brightly lit.
Those (from what I understand) are victims of the entity. That's what she does to them and they are not the actual monster.

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
it freezes on loading screen!!! i have intel 3000
dude its time to upgrade or buy a legit graphics card
i have Intel 4400 and i couldn't play the game until v0.9 came out and apparently the Dev has made significant changes in game settings making it easier to run on low end pc's now the game runs perfectly

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
So, i must be missing something. What are you supposed to do after you've been in the padlocked room with the huge arms and eyes. The journal says to talk to Louis and his mom?

brata

May 16, 2017
So, i must be missing something. What are you supposed to do after you've been in the padlocked room with the huge arms and eyes. The journal says to talk to Louis and his mom?
Go find Louis then on the right side of the main hall (room next to where you found the 1st m/s couple)

Reactions: Williebouy

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
It's on a table in the kitchen. it only appears after you've been in the room with the hands & eyes upstairs

SpykeV1

Feb 10, 2018
I assume the game is currently finished once you unlock the second padlocked door at the end of the dungeon area? Good game though, looking forward to future updates.

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
i ran to catch the moster boy on the second floor i cant seem to unlock the door is there a button your supposed to push to enter the code i think i have the code i put it in fom the cook book 4848

brata

May 16, 2017
i ran to catch the moster boy on the second floor i cant seem to unlock the door is there a button your supposed to push to enter the code i think i have the code i put it in fom the cook book 4848
I don't remember the exact code but I do remember that it was not 4848. check again

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes