Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 24, 2017
This game is cool, despite how slow it runs. I'm not fan of the gore at the end of the demo, in the sewers.
Is there other games like that with 3D exploration where you watch people fuck or with people forced to fuck ? (with or without incest)

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
This game is cool, despite how slow it runs. I'm not fan of the gore at the end of the demo, in the sewers.
Is there other games like that with 3D exploration where you watch people fuck or with people forced to fuck ? (with or without incest)
None that I know of which is why I keep telling anons to support her. She is doing a great job with this game

Reactions: fappenings

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Been watching this game for a bit now, after trying this latest version I can say the performance update was worth it. I will say I was into the supernatural possession aspect but the gore the game introduced in these last few updates has disconnected me from the sexual premise of the game and i started treating it like a point and click Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Which may have been the authors plan from the start. Either way I'll keep watching but I don't think this project is going to pique my interest as much as when it was first introduced.

Reactions: toto_azerty123456

brata

May 16, 2017
i hope they post a new update soon and it be nice if they give you a options to have sex with them
She said that she will do it in the update after this one but it was not clear if it was going to be the MC doing the action or somehow controlling the person who is doing it. She is undecided there

fappenings

Sep 8, 2017
The game is not fully optimized but its getting better every update. Give the game some time and the computer will run it.

brata

May 16, 2017
having trouble getting it to load, the bar hardly moves and slows laptop down dramatically
Even with the best optimization , I highly doubt the game will run on a generic laptop unless you try to run it on lowest

Reactions: gothic

Oct 9, 2017
Guys last scene for the latest update is where you find your Lil bro fucking your mom in the Dungeon? WTF!:OhMyGoodness::WutFace::WutFace:

Oct 9, 2017
been running around trying to find a freaking flashlight
after you discover your Lil bro is fucking your mom go back to the shed and after that go to the other shed you will find the flashlight near the women who is imagining that he is fucking you :tf:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
uhhh is the end of this update the same as last? cause i load my save and can't do anything more.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes