Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
posted on the 27th in the patron

Hi all!
Firstly I need to apologize for the huge delay on my part. As you know , I am struggling financially so I had to get a 3rd job to make ends meet. Lucky for me this has paid off so I can again work full-time on the game.

0.10 Update was supposed to be a chase scene in the sewers which would had a rewarding scene at the end. However , after playing it and testing it , the sewer scene was very anti-climatic and most importantly...boring. There was also a big chance that players would had been lost and eventually lose interest and giving up so after lots of consideration I have changed it into the following :

*SPOILERS BELOW*

1. Decreased the sewer chase scene into a simple mini-maze rather than being chased in the sewers

2. Exiting the maze will lead into a drop where when the player falls into , he will "teleport" into an abandoned house where there he will be chased by the Entity. *WARNING* - Jump scare has been added. The player will need to hide behind objects or run into rooms to avoid being seen by the entity while she patrols the location. The hero's main objective is to view the attic on the top of the house where a scene is taking place.

3. After escaping from the entity , you can view the scene where the Entity is there to monitor and then later escape again *teleport back* into the Asylum.

The whole idea is to show parts from the Entity's life before going to the Asylum in a memory-view/flashback style (hence the teleport's). If you get caught by the Entity (she see's and/or touch you) you will exit the memory and be brought back to the Asylum so save often

*SPOILERS END*

I will be posting screenshots and more in the next couple of days as I am still testing it at the moment

0.10 should be named 0.11 normally as I have added a new working mechanic along with a big building, the sewers and a new scene along with some optimizations.

Again I apologize on the delay and I want to thank you all for sticking with me in the hard times.

Hi all!
Firstly I need to apologize for the huge delay on my part. As you know , I am struggling financially so I had to get a 3rd job to make ends meet. Lucky for me this has paid off so I can again work full-time on the game.

0.10 Update was supposed to be a chase scene in the sewers which would had a rewarding scene at the end. However , after playing it and testing it , the sewer scene was very anti-climatic and most importantly...boring. There was also a big chance that players would had been lost and eventually lose interest and giving up so after lots of consideration I have changed it into the following :

*SPOILERS BELOW*

1. Decreased the sewer chase scene into a simple mini-maze rather than being chased in the sewers

2. Exiting the maze will lead into a drop where when the player falls into , he will "teleport" into an abandoned house where there he will be chased by the Entity. *WARNING* - Jump scare has been added. The player will need to hide behind objects or run into rooms to avoid being seen by the entity while she patrols the location. The hero's main objective is to view the attic on the top of the house where a scene is taking place.

3. After escaping from the entity , you can view the scene where the Entity is there to monitor and then later escape again *teleport back* into the Asylum.

The whole idea is to show parts from the Entity's life before going to the Asylum in a memory-view/flashback style (hence the teleport's). If you get caught by the Entity (she see's and/or touch you) you will exit the memory and be brought back to the Asylum so save often

*SPOILERS END*

I will be posting screenshots and more in the next couple of days as I am still testing it at the moment

0.10 should be named 0.11 normally as I have added a new working mechanic along with a big building, the sewers and a new scene along with some optimizations.

Again I apologize on the delay and I want to thank you all for sticking with me in the hard times.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
posted on the 27th in the patron

Hi all!

*SPOILERS BELOW*

*SPOILERS END*

Hi all!

*SPOILERS BELOW*

*SPOILERS END*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well there goes me playing this game, I knew you were going to screw it up by adding jump scares and now I wont pledge or play it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I know that they wont kill me but he is just trying to copy five nights at freddies now and those kinds of scares make me afraid that something is going to pop out at me for at least 3 days after it happens, it scares me bad enough that I look over my shoulder in the bathroom and leave the shower curtain open.

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
I know that they wont kill me but he is just trying to copy five nights at freddies now and those kinds of scares make me afraid that something is going to pop out at me for at least 3 days after it happens, it scares me bad enough that I look over my shoulder in the bathroom and leave the shower curtain open.
Lol!

Reactions: throw_nws

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
See thats my thing, serial killers I can handle no problem since they are part of life, in fact the old pennywise is actually really funny to me. The thing I cant stand is stuff like The Grudge, Insidious, and The Ring.

Feb 21, 2018
It would be nice if all the comments for this game were cleared. too many repeated comments and useless information.

Thoughts 0.9
I enjoyed this,it's too rare we get a game where we can explore like this with adult content that looks good.
one thing i would have done differently was make it clear that there is no more content to see. i got into the room at the end of the sewers and then there was nothing else. the journal didn't update (you should always use the journal to avoid getting stuck)

Overall
i really hope the developer keeps working on this! i highly recommend it.

Reactions: alpha123

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I couldn't even try this one, game stopped on the screen where it tells about the keys used for journal and some other stuff.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I couldn't even try this one, game stopped on the screen where it tells about the keys used for journal and some other stuff.
When I got around to checking the files I could not decode them. My suggestion is to run it in Virtual Box without Anti-Virus on or offline. If you look on my post #724 I explain that for some odd reason my Anti-Virus would block the movement script. I also came to discover that the game still has a output to the Internet as well. To me this means something shady is REALLY going on. If you do not believe me turn off your anti-virus boot the game up and quickly turn it back on and I can pretty much guarantee you will be able to move and play the game.

I AM CALLING THIS GAME MALWARE UNLESS CONFIRMED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN DECODE WHY IT USES AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUN!!!! IF YOU WISH TO PLAY THIS GAME RUN IT IN VIRTUAL BOX WTIHOUT ANTIVIRUS WHERE IF ITS DOING SOMETHING SHADY IT CAN NOT HARM OTHER THINGS!!

Oct 9, 2017
When I got around to checking the files I could not decode them. My suggestion is to run it in Virtual Box without Anti-Virus on or offline. If you look on my post #724 I explain that for some odd reason my Anti-Virus would block the movement script. I also came to discover that the game still has a output to the Internet as well. To me this means something shady is REALLY going on. If you do not believe me turn off your anti-virus boot the game up and quickly turn it back on and I can pretty much guarantee you will be able to move and play the game.

I AM CALLING THIS GAME MALWARE UNLESS CONFIRMED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN DECODE WHY IT USES AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUN!!!! IF YOU WISH TO PLAY THIS GAME RUN IT IN VIRTUAL BOX WTIHOUT ANTIVIRUS WHERE IF ITS DOING SOMETHING SHADY IT CAN NOT HARM OTHER THINGS!!
Ahh Dude all games are usually virus when there's an ANTI-VIRUS even if you're going to complain this is a majority in GAMERS GUIDE so if you have ANTI-VIRUS then let it off and it will run as smooth or the game is not that compatibility with your OS or some other issue .. sometimes GAME like this tent to react to some ANTI-VIRUS and FYI the output you are talking to is The UNITY PLAYER its an application that runs through INTERNET if there is a web-browser but its not like the game will crash if you dont have an internet -_- .. but UNITY ENGINE is not malware... its a prog.. just like Java and other things but if my statement is wrong then i declare my statement as false ^^ ..

P.S. : too many ppl already played some of the games that are base on UNITY.. so if your guts is right maybe there's a malware in you PC or LAPTOP.. :/ ?

Reactions: Zurghi00

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Ahh Dude all games are usually virus when there's an ANTI-VIRUS even if you're going to complain this is a majority in GAMERS GUIDE so if you have ANTI-VIRUS then let it off and it will run as smooth or the game is not that compatibility with your OS or some other issue .. sometimes GAME like this tent to react to some ANTI-VIRUS and FYI the output you are talking to is The UNITY PLAYER its an application that runs through INTERNET if there is a web-browser but its not like the game will crash if you dont have an internet :noexpression: .. but UNITY ENGINE is not malware... its a prog.. just like Java and other things but if my statement is wrong then i declare my statement as false ^^ ..

P.S. : too many ppl already played some of the games that are base on UNITY.. so if your guts is right maybe there's a malware in you PC or LAPTOP.. :/ ?
I know there is not malware on my PC because for most applications I run it through a VM first as stated before if there is anything shady it stays in the VM (Windows 10) . I would also say even if it did get past the VM since no one really writes malware/virus for Linux (because people prefer the comfort of Windows and Linux is actually pretty hard to code for because of -su).

It is just kind of weird because as stated before when the Anti-virus goes off I am able to fully move which most people have an issue with. I realize Comodo gives a lot of false positives but it also allows me to see all internet activity going on in the VM. Speaking of that it did flag a file called "Assembly-Csharp-firstpass.dll" right out of the gate but I have been unable to even touch the file as it vanishes from my system for one reason or another. But Horny Assylum does have an active output when running which is why I thought it was shady. I do not code in Unity nor do I have experience really with it.

The fact still remains WHEN I TURN OFF the antivirus I am able to move therefor it IS blocking something when booting the .exe and I have no idea what.

Oct 9, 2017
I know there is not malware on my PC because for most applications I run it through a VM first as stated before if there is anything shady it stays in the VM (Windows 10) . I would also say even if it did get past the VM since no one really writes malware/virus for Linux (because people prefer the comfort of Windows and Linux is actually pretty hard to code for because of -su).

It is just kind of weird because as stated before when the Anti-virus goes off I am able to fully move which most people have an issue with. I realize Comodo gives a lot of false positives but it also allows me to see all internet activity going on in the VM. Speaking of that it did flag a file called "Assembly-Csharp-firstpass.dll" right out of the gate but I have been unable to even touch the file as it vanishes from my system for one reason or another. But Horny Assylum does have an active output when running which is why I thought it was shady. I do not code in Unity nor do I have experience really with it.

The fact still remains WHEN I TURN OFF the antivirus I am able to move therefor it IS blocking something when booting the .exe and I have no idea what.
thats too explain it some Codes tent to read as Threat in some Anti-vi.. thats why you always wonder why that file was quarantine or it blocks by the Anti-vi if the game was so laggy that more reason that the Anti-vi is always running along with the game..
Assembly-Csharp-firstpass.dll this file is threat to Anti-vi cause it was set to its prog but i dont know wither its part that can stabilize so that there's nothing wrong with the or no bugs without it thats just how i point ot your probs.. ...

for example :if you have an ANTI-VI and you play a Game that has a threat in the Anti-Vi but can play it while playing your wondering why is so glitching or laggy its bcuz the anti-vi is running along with the game so its initializing the game..

if this advice helps you realize that all game has a "unique code assembly".. it good too know.. :tf::tf:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
any news about this dev ? last post was 29 mar hope this dev dont leave the project x_x was kinda cool scary and horny game =D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I saw some of the anti-virus talk, if someone wants to inject your system with a virus and or malware then its probably already happened. Most of the Anit-Virus/Malware is nothing more then a scam and since its been blown into a billion dollar industry its going to stay that way.

You should be able to go into in programs menu and bring up the option to view blocked files, some will warn you as your installing programs about a file being flagged. and you can 'allow' it (usually it will keep asking every time you load the game) or something like "exception/exempt" (memorizes it and ignores is as a threat at all times). But these games are manual installs, download, unarc, move to wherever, even at that, when you go to play it you should still be getting some pop-up warning about a flagged file.

The program itself and its user menu should have options IE, give warning (pop-up) windows when a threat is detected

Let the program choose -- automatically blocks anything without needing to ask he user.

As far as Windows 10 I have yet to see if that could be causing games like Assylum, and some other Unity games (non VN) to play slow. I also suspect that the Unity Engine has conflict issues with certain graphic cards or chipsets.
I haven't seen many if any say much about Window10 causing this game to be blocked.

Oct 9, 2017
As far as Windows 10 I have yet to see if that could be causing games like Assylum, and some other Unity games (non VN) to play slow. I also suspect that the Unity Engine has conflict issues with certain graphic cards or chipsets.
I haven't seen many if any say much about Window10 causing this game to be blocked.

maybe becuz the minimum RAM is 8g at least so that the ftps will not shaggy or lagg mines 8g btw.. xD no GC ..

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
maybe becuz the minimum RAM is 8g at least so that the ftps will not shaggy or lagg mines 8g btw.. XD no GC ..
You shittin me? I got 4 and thats max according to the specs, not sure if there's anything I can do to get it up to 8! Maybe adding a graphics card with a ton of ram could solve this! I had the same issue with an older system and low sys ram, I max it out, added a graphics card with a high amount of ram (can't remember the number) and it resolved the issues I was having.

Note: I believe there was a discussion in this thread about Intel graphics being a problem with this game, but I've seen the same comments with other Unity games.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes