Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any way to play this without burning my GPU to ash?
I haven't seen this poor optimization since fucking Fallout 4 patch 1.
Hell... AC Unity was more optimized pre-bug fix.

GTX 1070 Ti Factory Overclocked.
Can play literally 2 games at once on Ultra settings.
Yet this game gives me 70% CPU and GPU usage on high...

Even lowest resolution + low settings gives me 40% usage on cpu and gpu whenever i look at characters.
Is this a game or a Bitcoin mining algorithm hidden in an exe?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I do not understand why all such problems with the game have it works fine without jerking slowdowns or sundst any problems and my pc hardly realizes that the game is running ......
the most interesting question is but there is an update at some point or is the game dead?

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
posted on the 27th in the patron

Hi all!
Firstly I need to apologize for the huge delay on my part. As you know , I am struggling financially so I had to get a 3rd job to make ends meet. Lucky for me this has paid off so I can again work full-time on the game.
Erm what? This sounds like alot of bullshit to me. Works 3 jobs so he/she can work full time on the game? Yeah... don't think we will see much more from this game.

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Erm what? This sounds like alot of bullshit to me. Works 3 jobs so he/she can work full time on the game? Yeah... don't think we will see much more from this game.
Lol! That was the 27th of March. i'm pretty sure this project is dead.

Akwardgey

Jun 8, 2017
soo i found louis fucking that milf what do i do after i checked the books and there were notes in my journal but no new scenes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
48 pledges ,181 dollars.obviously this dev did not know how to milk like mr dots or dark silver.should this dev return i will move some of my f95 donation to them say 10 dollars/50 percent but dev has to respond here.will become a patreon and suggest that.dont want to see this die

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
48 pledges ,181 dollars.obviously this dev did not know how to milk like mr dots or dark silver.should this dev return i will move some of my f95 donation to them say 10 dollars/50 percent but dev has to respond here.will become a patreon and suggest that.dont want to see this die
I was a Patron to Dev since the beginning of the year; i liked what they were doing with this project. I dropped support at the end of last month (pay cycle), as Devs' last activity was back in March, and has not responded to any messages from various Patrons contacting them.

I too didn't want this to die, but Dev hasn't made an effort to communicate as well. Otherwise, i would've kept my pledge.

Reactions: Kater

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Games like this and on this engine was realy nice but dev's disappeared...and no analogs exist...just keep in mind ;)
Some other dev's can take so much money from games like this .

undto

Mar 2, 2017
I AM CALLING THIS GAME MALWARE UNLESS CONFIRMED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN DECODE WHY IT USES AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUN!!!! IF YOU WISH TO PLAY THIS GAME RUN IT IN VIRTUAL BOX WTIHOUT ANTIVIRUS WHERE IF ITS DOING SOMETHING SHADY IT CAN NOT HARM OTHER THINGS!!
So I got around to checking this shit out and its literally just some unity3d analytics.
Non-authoritative answer:
config.uca.cloud.unity3d.com canonical name = d1z2nvz9su3t61.cloudfront.net.
Name: d1z2nvz9su3t61.cloudfront.net
Address: 52.84.11.208
Address: 52.84.11.233
Address: 52.84.11.232
Address: 52.84.11.21​

OwentheGreat

Aug 3, 2018
Do you think you could have a option to get a little closer to the action in some scenes? Especially the one in the shed.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes