Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Knoddle

Oct 1, 2017
If you are locked in the Office, then look at the Picture with the Ship on it. Press "Q" and then a hidden Door opens at the Other Side of the Room near the Bookshelf. I hope you understand my bad English.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
what is lock numbers... i try to listen radio but i dont know what they are saying
First one I think is 4825 But if you look in the kitchen after you get to the locked door then a book will appear in the kitchin the page numbers are the code. second lock is the candles you see next to the table.

Reactions: theworkman

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
i'll just write a guide for everyone so far.
1. approach 2 npcs first.
2. to the left there's an ward hallway, nothing in the doors, ignore the noises, go all the way straight and down.
3. open the metal closet door and approach the green light, you will see "maybe I should use my camera".
4. wait until the event is over, or use "e" to pull up your camera to see the thing move.
5. go back up to the main lobby and talk to the one person.
6. opposite of where you where, there's a hallway with boarded door, past it is the 1st scene with entity visible with camera(you can take pics with "r" if camera is out).
7. you can see the key on their seat, go around the area through the second hallway, and they'll be gone, take the key.
8. go to the generator room where you saw the green light, don't go in, go left where there's another hallway with the same type door, use the key with "q" and see it open without an animation.
9. make your way to the open shack and note the bloody message, it tells you to use stairs and check library basically.
look into the other shack's windows to see another scene.
10. go to the hallway that connects the wards and the classroom, and you'll see a set of stairs, go up.
11. make your way to the office, and you'll be trapped, don't worry, the painting is super glowy.
go to the right of the paining and use "q", it will open and show a button, use"q" on it and see on the opposite wall, a bookcase is missing and a doorway is shown.
12. after going through make your way to the front of the office(now locked).
13. opposite of the office is a boarded up hole, another scene can be seen.
14. go back underground to the shacks and the other one should be open, go in.
15. the door should close up behind you and trap you there, just mess around and see 2 npcs walk into the bloody shack.
16. don't panic, the event take more time than it should but when the door opens, go into the other shack for another scene where the boy is only visible via camera(spooky)
17. walk around the shack and leave, you should have been granted the flashlight.
18. back to the main lobby, further in to the right, there's a lobby (the one you took to get around on the first scene) there's a door at the end that opens up to a metal submarine door(that's the kitchen that needed a flashlight to go in)
19 the npc inside will tell you something but doesn't do anything yet.
20. go BACK around to the hallway where you found the first scene and go all the way(facing the end of the hall the door doesn't open, look for the one left of it{opposite the window} it should be open) and see a geeky kid, he tells you something bit him that looked like the thing in the cage.
21. go BACK UPSTAIRS!, and spooky warning as soon as you reach the top of the stairs you'll see that lil creature go to the hallway to the right, follow him by crouching "ctrl" slowly past the now clear beds, and use to code 4-8-2-5 on the padlock on the door.
WARNING(remove camera to see padlock!)
22. also spook warning, lots of hands and a few eyes in the room, but nothing to do there, once you look around, go back to the kitchen, another scene.
23. on the central table of the kitchen should be a book, read that or just open it.
24. go to the work office (toppled tables and chairs) now with 3 books you can open, go through all of them or just open them.
25 SEWERS OPENED! go back underground to the shack and you'll notice opposite to the first shack a sewer drain is broken and accessible via crouch"ctrl"
26. navigate yourself out on the other side and check out the prisoners if you like, explore the area further in to go up some stairs with a slight spook warning of falling gore.
27. going through the hallways and skipping dead end room, you should end up in a hallway with one of the gates having a giant spider and a baby, and at the end of a hallway is the last scene behind a door and bars.
28. the code to the door is 5-3-1-6 just for you to get a better look.
(WARNING if you save inside and load, you might reset the door, don't worry, if you see your indicator (usually white dot) turn red while fishing for where the lock should be, you should be able to activate the lock again with its code and open the door)

So far this is the end of the 0.9 content. I had trouble looking for a complete guide, so I made one, Do tell me if I missed something of note.

areepcoolz

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 22459
Overview:
Horny As(s)ylum is a 3D game where you take on the role of our mute hero.
The hero was in a family tour/education trip along with others , when their bus broke down due to heavy rain. Stranded and without means of communication they find shelter in an abandoned asylum that they find.​

Updated: 31/1/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre: Incest, male protagonist, 3d game, horror, milf, animated, mind control, paranormal, vaginal sex, shota, rape

Change-Logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

thanks @alpha123

View attachment 45999 View attachment 46000 View attachment 46001 View attachment 46002 View attachment 31423 View attachment 31424 View attachment 31422

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes