Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

comport

Jan 24, 2019
thanks for pointing that out..... to bad to they show to have a newer version on their patreon

Grown

Feb 5, 2018
According to the last posts on Patreon, he had financial problems and went into RL Job No. 3.
So I guess not much time for coding and game design left.
To bad it was really promising.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
This game hasn't been updated since March of last year. I think it's pretty safe to say it's dead at this point.
OR it's being developed by Akabur... -snicker- cheapshot/mockery at a great developer.... ahhh I am going to Hentai hell... where there's infinite hentai of all your favorite tags... even that one combination of tags you looked for but got 0 results.. but is all stuck behind a loading screen.
At least he's alive.
As long as there is life there is hope.

Dec 30, 2017
I just checked the patreon, 10 supporters still, surely it's illegal to still charge when they haven't updated in almost a year.

Lito11

Jul 3, 2017
I do not know why but games like this are being abandoned too soon, another example is the "Horny Henry"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Especiall since they are still charging Patreons for it.
you can report to patreon normally. theyare an option for inform them about such a thing. its not allowed to pledge for nothing.

(cant help more, i have no idea where this option is, but i know its there somewhere)

Reactions: Escape

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
I need help guys!
When i starts the game it starts but when i click on new game it shows loading then fridges like shit!
what should i do? anyone knows any fix please? help me brothers!!
I wants to play this game....please help me!

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
I need help guys!
When i starts the game it starts but when i click on new game it shows loading then fridges like shit!
what should i do? anyone knows any fix please? help me brothers!!
I wants to play this game....please help me!
no trouble after start new game. maybe u must setting resolution 800x600 or pay with resolution 800x600. try it.

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
i'll just write a guide for everyone so far.
1. approach 2 npcs first.
2. to the left there's an ward hallway, nothing in the doors, ignore the noises, go all the way straight and down.
3. open the metal closet door and approach the green light, you will see "maybe I should use my camera".
4. wait until the event is over, or use "e" to pull up your camera to see the thing move.
5. go back up to the main lobby and talk to the one person.
6. opposite of where you where, there's a hallway with boarded door, past it is the 1st scene with entity visible with camera(you can take pics with "r" if camera is out).
7. you can see the key on their seat, go around the area through the second hallway, and they'll be gone, take the key.
8. go to the generator room where you saw the green light, don't go in, go left where there's another hallway with the same type door, use the key with "q" and see it open without an animation.
9. make your way to the open shack and note the bloody message, it tells you to use stairs and check library basically.
look into the other shack's windows to see another scene.
10. go to the hallway that connects the wards and the classroom, and you'll see a set of stairs, go up.
11. make your way to the office, and you'll be trapped, don't worry, the painting is super glowy.
go to the right of the paining and use "q", it will open and show a button, use"q" on it and see on the opposite wall, a bookcase is missing and a doorway is shown.
12. after going through make your way to the front of the office(now locked).
13. opposite of the office is a boarded up hole, another scene can be seen.
14. go back underground to the shacks and the other one should be open, go in.
15. the door should close up behind you and trap you there, just mess around and see 2 npcs walk into the bloody shack.
16. don't panic, the event take more time than it should but when the door opens, go into the other shack for another scene where the boy is only visible via camera(spooky)
17. walk around the shack and leave, you should have been granted the flashlight.
18. back to the main lobby, further in to the right, there's a lobby (the one you took to get around on the first scene) there's a door at the end that opens up to a metal submarine door(that's the kitchen that needed a flashlight to go in)
19 the npc inside will tell you something but doesn't do anything yet.
20. go BACK around to the hallway where you found the first scene and go all the way(facing the end of the hall the door doesn't open, look for the one left of it{opposite the window} it should be open) and see a geeky kid, he tells you something bit him that looked like the thing in the cage.
21. go BACK UPSTAIRS!, and spooky warning as soon as you reach the top of the stairs you'll see that lil creature go to the hallway to the right, follow him by crouching "ctrl" slowly past the now clear beds, and use to code 4-8-2-5 on the padlock on the door.
WARNING(remove camera to see padlock!)
22. also spook warning, lots of hands and a few eyes in the room, but nothing to do there, once you look around, go back to the kitchen, another scene.
23. on the central table of the kitchen should be a book, read that or just open it.
24. go to the work office (toppled tables and chairs) now with 3 books you can open, go through all of them or just open them.
25 SEWERS OPENED! go back underground to the shack and you'll notice opposite to the first shack a sewer drain is broken and accessible via crouch"ctrl"
26. navigate yourself out on the other side and check out the prisoners if you like, explore the area further in to go up some stairs with a slight spook warning of falling gore.
27. going through the hallways and skipping dead end room, you should end up in a hallway with one of the gates having a giant spider and a baby, and at the end of a hallway is the last scene behind a door and bars.
28. the code to the door is 5-3-1-6 just for you to get a better look.
(WARNING if you save inside and load, you might reset the door, don't worry, if you see your indicator (usually white dot) turn red while fishing for where the lock should be, you should be able to activate the lock again with its code and open the door)

So far this is the end of the 0.9 content. I had trouble looking for a complete guide, so I made one, Do tell me if I missed something of note.
where else after this?

BizzyBone

Jun 21, 2018
What a Shame its Abadonned, the Concept of this Game was pritty Interesting, and looked verry Promissing. The Content had so much more Possibilitys to Tell the Player a great and Spooky Storry.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes