Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
where else after this?
Thanks EvilClone... Great walkthrough... only needed it for the combinations. What a shit scary game, that's mental it is so good. If you're not expecting the bloody hands and brains, they are and it is truly, weird... Shame that it was abandoned as it is a damn fine offering...

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
I was wondering if the moders here would be able to change this game a bit basically let you get closer to the sex scenes. Maybe get rid of a few walls here and there to making it so you can walk up to the scenes and get a better look at them. I know that's a lot of work for a dead game, but I though that I would ask.
Well, couldn't find a way to remove the walls but, I created a noclip mod for this game:cool:.

Don't forget to backup the original Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll.

To use, go to this game folder and paste the extracted .dll attached below in Horny AsylumX64_Data/Managed/ in order to replace the vanilla file.

Controls:

Press the "N" key to initiate Noclip mode. In this mode you can fly around as if you were in a freecam mode(Similar to Unity Scene View Camera controls).

Press the "M" key to initiate MicroSpeedo mode. This mode reduces your flying speed by tenfold (1/10 of the original). Remember to deactivate BestoSpeedo mode.

Press the "B" key to initiate BestoSpeedo mode. This mode increases your flying speed by tenfold (10X of the original). Remember to deactivate MicroSpeedo mode.

Pressing any of the keys again deactivates the modes(the M and B keys only affect the Noclip speed).

Daken

Jan 13, 2018
Well, couldn't find a way to remove the walls but, I created a noclip mod for this game:cool:.

To use, go to this game folder and paste the extracted .dll attached below in Horny AsylumX64_Data/Managed/ in order to replace the vanilla file.

Controls:

Press the "N" key to initiate Noclip mode. In this mode you can fly around as if you were in a freecam mode(Similar to Unity Scene View Camera controls).

Press the "M" key to initiate MicroSpeedo mode. This mode reduces your flying speed by tenfold (1/10 of the original). Remember to deactivate BestoSpeedo mode.

Press the "B" key to initiate BestoSpeedo mode. This mode increases your flying speed by tenfold (10X of the original). Remember to deactivate MicroSpeedo mode.

Pressing any of the keys again deactivates the modes(the M and B keys only affect the Noclip speed).
Nice man, better than this just if they continue the game

Reactions: Unknow_XY

JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
I believe that you are asking for something almost impossible, more as time goes by, you never know if someone will appear who wants to continue to develop this game

me12123

Sep 5, 2017

Controls:

Do you have a paypal? I want to send you 5 bucks for your work.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Send me a direct message with the paypal link. Or do you know another way? I am inexperienced with it was well but when look into it it doesn't look to complicated. pay.PNG

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes