Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

User8235

Jun 11, 2020
If anyone cares, I can confirm the saves are stored in the registry. Deletion and re-import of "HKCU\Software\Horny Asylum" cleared and imported saves for 0.9

Hugo4

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 22459
Overview:
Horny As(s)ylum is a 3D game where you take on the role of our mute hero.
The hero was in a family tour/education trip along with others , when their bus broke down due to heavy rain. Stranded and without means of communication they find shelter in an abandoned asylum that they find.​

Updated: 31/1/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre: Incest, male protagonist, 3d game, horror, milf, animated, mind control, paranormal, vaginal sex, shota, rape

Change-Logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

thanks @alpha123

View attachment 45999 View attachment 46000 View attachment 46001 View attachment 46002 View attachment 31423 View attachment 31424 View attachment 31422
Don't start the game, endless download

Sumanda

Apr 14, 2018
about everyone who ist stuck in the office read the book on the table. Then the painting will open press Q on the doorknob behind.Then a door will appear near the bookshelf you can go through.It is a little bit weird because it doesnt make a sound when you press the doorknob.

maxikidXD

Feb 13, 2020
ok this game is really just bugged as usual XD but still i have to admit it's also fucking hot... if i can get it to come this far again anybody would have an idea how to continue after leaving the office? in the walktrough there is something about opening a metal door in the second house outside but nothing works for me... Is that a bugg two or am I doing something wrong? XD

Aug 5, 2017
Like to write another thing about this game to get off my chest? Yes, it was buggy(A lot of bugs), it had few stupid props that made the game silly looking, and it was long to load the system in the game. But positively it had something uniques things that I personally liked

-Paranormal Horror

- shota setting

-appealing storyline

-not a wiseguy, stupid, and horny protagonist(god I hated those especially the horny ones)

- a protagonist who thinks logically about himself and others

-the kid couldn't talk and rely on a journal to see wut he thinks

-first-person view

-stumble a lot of sex scenes

-it was not a cgg game

MG_

May 14, 2020
I'd like also (as I'm temp'y on Win7x32),
but looks like won't be any as it's built with x64 and is abondoned

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
so as far as i can tell, the underground lair of the entity is the final part of the game......after which it was abandoned ?

Nov 13, 2017
so as far as i can tell, the underground lair of the entity is the final part of the game......after which it was abandoned ?
I've managed to get onto the top floor before, where an incestual scene exists, after that, you're just locked inside the room with the scene, able to move around but not really able to exit the room. Shame this one got canned, was really intrigued.
Nevermind my post, I was remembering an earlier build. Afaik, the basement is the last part of the game. A 0.10 version was being worked on and prepared to be released, but we never heard from the dev again.

dk why he posts his changelogs on yiff.party tho

Last edited:

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
apparently i was able to go quite far into the game, althought i'm kinda stuck as of now, it tells me to look for clues in the shed and on the woman's house (i assume the one on the basement) but no matter how much i try to interact with stuff there, nothing really triggers

i noticed that a small tunnel to the right on that area (pretty much facing the house) that leads to some sort of dungeon with a fuckton of monsters and lots of gore-ish elements. at the end, there was another couple fucking behind a locked door but watchable through a fence, tho, again, nothing really triggered lore wise, so i'm kinda stumped now, does the game actually end here or is there more to explore?

Reactions: MAras1995
Nov 13, 2017
apparently i was able to go quite far into the game, althought i'm kinda stuck as of now, it tells me to look for clues in the shed and on the woman's house (i assume the one on the basement) but no matter how much i try to interact with stuff there, nothing really triggers

i noticed that a small tunnel to the right on that area (pretty much facing the house) that leads to some sort of dungeon with a fuckton of monsters and lots of gore-ish elements. at the end, there was another couple fucking behind a locked door but watchable through a fence, tho, again, nothing really triggered lore wise, so i'm kinda stumped now, does the game actually end here or is there more to explore?
iirc, that's where the current game end sadly, before it got canceled

• Sad
Reactions: niarrhhh

MG_

May 14, 2020
Anyone with just an integrated graphics (including laptops) - this is a nice CPU screwer

RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
Game is freezing so much and graphics settins changin when game freeze, i cant play cause game is fucking freezing every after 5-10 seconds

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes