Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Holy moly. I tried to run this game but it's terrible. The text is often illegible, the framerate is absurdly inconsistent, even with nothing happening, and it takes forever to load.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
It's a shame because despite the game being a mess (the text being illegible at times and the framerate being about as impressive as a powerpoint presentation) the game really interested back when it came out, hell I actually backed it on patreon for a little while during it's early months but sadly it's been left to rot, which is a shame because the premise and atmosphere was actually pretty good.

From what I understand someone actually took the game removed the sex stuff and made it into a pure horror title, it was released on steam if I recall but it was in Russian so I can't remember the title of it. If it was the originally developer than yeah he probably stepped away from the project and squeezed the last drops of juice by turning it into a actual horror game, if not and someone stole it then ignore most of what i said in this paragraph.

Reactions: gruntlord?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
My first time playing this game. I went right into I think a large office room, read a book that coincidentally talks about the people on the trip. Then while testing buttons to see what does what, I got the camera, but couldn't find a button to get out of it, and I can't remember what button I pressed to take a photo ... Is this a bug? because I can't get rid of it.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
The game is heavily bugged, your best course of action is to restart the game and just make sure to save every so often, as I mentioned the game is interesting but it's about as stable as a house of cards in a tornado.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
King0761

Scroll up and type in password in the top right hand search bar make sure it's set for this thread and hit enter and you'll have your answer.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Well, I think they need money to develop the game. Just look up in the patreon page and you'll find out
They did have patreons, at one point they were making several hundred dollers a month, I know because I was one of the patreons, people stopped because the developers never updated after early 2018.

Reactions: LDV
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes