Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

areepcoolz

Oct 18, 2018
Hey guys.. Now im stuck in second floor office.. But how i supposrd to do right now?? I didnt have a clue to get way out this room..

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys, got a bit of an important problem, I'm a Patreon for this game, but I can't get in touch with the Devs either on Patreon, or their Steam games. My question is are they working on ANYTHING, or is my monthly pledge just giving them money for nothing, I really like the game and the other games the Dev has made and the ones promised but I obviously am not going to pay them money for this project if they just dropped it without having any other work to show for it.

Reactions: NightPhoenix

frainbreeze

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, got a bit of an important problem, I'm a Patreon for this game, but I can't get in touch with the Devs either on Patreon, or their Steam games. My question is are they working on ANYTHING, or is my monthly pledge just giving them money for nothing, I really like the game and the other games the Dev has made and the ones promised but I obviously am not going to pay them money for this project if they just dropped it without having any other work to show for it.
Id say, after all these weeks/months with no further updates either for the game or on the patreon, its pretty clear its abandonen

BBS001

May 6, 2018
Key Bindings
Q - Open Doors that are not locked.
E - Camera.
Mouse Scroll while camera On - Zoom.
Shift - Running.
F - Flashlight --> Needs to be found first.

From the Patreon Site.
Having trouble finding the flashlight

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
I was wondering if the moders here would be able to change this game a bit basically let you get closer to the sex scenes. Maybe get rid of a few walls here and there to making it so you can walk up to the scenes and get a better look at them. I know that's a lot of work for a dead game, but I though that I would ask.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes