tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
this is funny at first but it gets boring very quick after the same reverse rape joke is repeated again and again, with different female chars, until the very end. i skipped & no longer care, even during most H-scenes (perhaps also because none of the female chars' design fall within my preference)

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this the full game? Why the hell is it 50$ on Steam? Is it like 80 hours long? :unsure:
Also, Mega link please. ;)

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
the downloads do not work for me. Whenever I try to open up the game a pop up comes but it immediately closes itself.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, got around to reading my way through this thing... Had to do it on and off over a number of days, mainly because the whole thing is kinda disappointing in some aspects, but also because it's more or less 70-80% smut with barely enough stuff aside from the smut to try and give some context to said smut, and that's executed poorly.

Also, somewhat surprisingly, this thing doesn't seem to have the DLC content that popped up. Not that said DLC adds much, just one individual scene for each of the girls and a group blowjob scene with all four of them.

The biggest problem, however, begins right at the start, and I'm not gonna spoiler this because I genuinely think that this should be a warning. Another user already mentioned that the story gets very repetitive... and they're painfully right. You see, the whole thing goes that Donovan is the last orc and that he's cursed to die if he cums with an elf. So of course, soon enough, the two elf sisters pop up, pin him down, hop on his dick and he dies right after he cums. When that happens, a totally mysterious voice meets him, gives him a gift and sends him back in time a bit, just enough to use said gift to avoid dying. This is always by may of making one or both elf sisters cum into unconsciousness.

The problem?

This repeats more or less in the exact same way TEN TIMES. Sure, the H-scenes and details are different each time and they make some half-assed attempts to develop the girls as more than sluts with orc cock on the brain... but it's not nearly enough. It's funny enough, I guess, the first three times or so... but then it just keeps happening over and over again. Then they kill him off an 11th time too for good measure in a different context just because the joke apparently wasn't overused enough already...

You get close to something like 50% of the scenes in game before this is over...

After that, the story picks up in a predictable enough direction..

I honestly finished this more out of pure stubbornness rather than being genuinely entertained all the way through. Well, that and I had some time to kill at some points this past week where I couldn't do much more than read stuff that I didn't have to be too invested in, so that helped too... otherwise, I might have dropped it.

Moving on...

The scenes are... ok enough, I suppose. Pretty vanilla for the most part, at least as far as I'm concerned. There's one scene where one of the girls goes futa to face-fuck one of the others while that one is bouncing her ass on the orc's dick. Then there's another scene where there's tentacle penetration but all the tentacles are extensions of the orc and use his cum, at all other times, they're just used like living bondage and extra hands to tease a girl or another... but they don't pop up much. Imho, not enough to justify the tentacles tag. Aside from that, I guess the most extreme thing that happens is that the girls gets fucked stupid enough to piss themselves at certain point. (Which is annoying for me and kinda reduces the value of those scenes, but eh, I suppose other people like it...)

A personal pet peeve of mine is that the world-building is extremely half-assed in a number of ways, which further reduced my ability to enjoy this thing. Sure, it's supposed to be a comedic hentai and whatnot, but that doesn't quite fly with me. Comedic works can have internally consistent world building without ridiculous plot holes and lazy writing, and as far as I'm concerned, they're all the better for it.

So I dunno...

Mileage will vary greatly with this one... but for me, this was pretty meh. If I could be bothered to use that annoying rating system, I'd probably rate it 3-stars, mainly because the art IS pretty hot and some of the scenes were quite nice... but the overall experience was just meh, and if not for the quality of the art, it'd probably be 2 stars. It was kind of a slog to go through after all...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote