Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
so the game has two scenes, watching the milf during the day then banging her at night?

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Dang this game had promise. If only he had atleast finished the 3rd level...
To be honest it is still one of the better games design wise I have seen , the fluid motion in this game is insane , I fully have to agree with you I to am sad to see this abandoned.

Reactions: miropor

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Any chance out there for a modder to allow players to enter the room when the mom is fucking the son?

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Any chance out there for a modder to allow players to enter the room when the mom is fucking the son?
Got you covered...;)

Don't forget to backup the original Assembly-CSharp.dll.

To use, go to this game folder and paste the extracted .dll attached below in Horny Henry_Data/Managed/ in order to replace the vanilla file.

This currently makes so that you won't die when caught but it will still display that you were caught(the text and red color should disappear thought).

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Got you covered...;)

Don't forget to backup the original Assembly-CSharp.dll.

To use, go to this game folder and paste the extracted .dll attached below in Horny Henry_Data/Managed/ in order to replace the vanilla file.

This currently makes so that you won't die when caught but it will still display that you were caught(the text and red color should disappear thought).
Tested and it works, I honestly didn't expect that. A big thank you and a warm plate of cookies just for you!
cookies.jpg

Man12345

May 13, 2017
Go into the garage, go to the left wall, and then look up to the wall edge. It might take some effort, but you can access the final scene by holding E in the right spot. I'm pretty a message will appear when you're looking in the right spot.

theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
I am trying to do the same. Hope you figure it out. Let me know if you do.
well it's impossible to open other game in unity without original game files.(you have to ask to developer to share the original game files to modify it)
and i made simple arcade game few weeks ago and trying to learn onePersonPlayer game.
and blender 3d modeling(i can make simple objects like cup,barrel)

VixGrayson

Dec 28, 2020
I know that I probably won’t get a reply but... does it run on a MacBook Pro? I’ve been looking for footage of the game for hours and I’ve gotten to the point where I’m willing to just download it. Would it run on a MacBook or is it only pc compatible?

theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
I know that I probably won’t get a reply but... does it run on a MacBook Pro? I’ve been looking for footage of the game for hours and I’ve gotten to the point where I’m willing to just download it. Would it run on a MacBook or is it only pc compatible?

VixGrayson

Dec 28, 2020
I’m sorry, I don’t really know all the terminology. That’s a “no it won’t work on a MacBook Pro”, right?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes