Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So that's it?
Several tries later and I get to see a mother with her son and then one animation where the PC pretends to be the son?

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
So that's it?
Several tries later and I get to see a mother with her son and then one animation where the PC pretends to be the son?
I imagine there was supposed to be a lot more but just like horny asylum the developer vanished.

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Someone know why games like this (horny assylym too) just die and DEV not responde? Its a unity horny games hunter somewhere?

p.s. guess game can be marked as abandoned

Kater

Feb 11, 2018
Someone know why games like this (horny assylym too) just die and DEV not responde? Its a unity horny games hunter somewhere?

p.s. guess game can be marked as abandoned
im still guessing that its the same dev

Leo Leonardo

Nov 23, 2016
minor problem: when I try to play the game all the character does is moonwalk in place whenever I press any directional key and on the top left side of the screen it writes "Saved"!
tried running the game as administrator, tried running it at the lowest settings, tried swearing about the creator's mamma but nothing works!
P.S. got a 64 Bit system, so unless it's because of my Wndows 10 or my GeForce 920M Graphics Card, I have no idea why this game doesn't work for me....shame... :/

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes