Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Donuboy

May 5, 2018
How to install
View attachment 90033
Overview:
The only First Person game of a horny neighbor! His house is being foreclosed so he decides to leave the neighborhood with the best way possible! - By seeing all the neighborhood milfs naked and even join in the action!

This game is all about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 19 April 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Alpha 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Preview Video:

Download:
-
- -

kentos911

May 2, 2017
It's been 2 months since the release of 0.1 version. The game is clearly dead, donat him for it? - NO, thanks

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please read the rules

+1 in game threads are not allowed on in REQ

Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
  • This includes DLCs, missing content, etc.
  • You may request images

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
never hear or even noticed this game before :O

gonna give a try now and see.... description peek my curiosity

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant run it.. crash after a minute or something. tryed 10 times

very fast test lol

mufasabird

Sep 9, 2017
this game is actually pretty good, scenes are interesting, however i cant progress at night. no matter what i cant get past the old man no matter how stealthy i am, keeps tripping on something, can someone upload an older version? really want to see the night scene

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly.. cant be sure if its dead or if the dev have troubles or whatever...

months without news, last news mentionned some news but never came out...

dont know... we'll see.

mrsaladass

Sep 23, 2017
this is actually pissing me off, i really want to pass the night scene but i keep getting caught by the old man! its like im hitting something whilst walking, just want to finish it so i can sleep peacefully FFS

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
this is actually pissing me off, i really want to pass the night scene but i keep getting caught by the old man! its like im hitting something whilst walking, just want to finish it so i can sleep peacefully FFS
Get the flash light from the garage I know you think you don’t need it but trust me you do. At least the first time so you know what path to follow. There isn’t really a stealth element to this game, as long as you are crouched and follow the path of green dots shown by the flashlight you are fine so get the shirt from the bathroom then the key from the desk then go to the Mom’s bedroom.

mrsaladass

Sep 23, 2017
i've tried dude, there's like a glitch that keeps getting me caught by the old dude as soon as i walk past the dining table, i've tried it on my laptop and my pc but nothing changes, can someone upload their version that works? id appreciate it greatly

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
i've tried dude, there's like a glitch that keeps getting me caught by the old dude as soon as i walk past the dining table, i've tried it on my laptop and my pc but nothing changes, can someone upload their version that works? id appreciate it greatly
The only thing I can say is that you may be touching the nearby chairs. If you touch them it moves you up to the point were the game thinks you are no longer crouching which triggers the old man. I don't know what else to say other than as long as you follow the green dots and dont touch the chairs you should be able to pass him.

Reactions: mrsaladass
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes