Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Any ideas on how to reduce the CPU temp while playing? Already tried the normal stuff, lower resolutions lower graphical detail and the like.
You can try to low the amount of voltage that cpu are using with ThrottleStop, but with the cost of performance.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
meanwhile Im still trying to find "legal weed" in my yard..some of these items are nearly impossible to find lol

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Is there an assassin hunting 3d incest shota game makers or something whats up with these guys?
Posted May 28th on Patreon

Greetings all!
Just to let you know that I am still working on this project , almost full time now. I am building the 3rd level , a new house with a pool. I will be posting shortly a few screenshots of it but I still have lots to do on it like the milf and how to reach her.

The most timeconsuming part is almost done though so it won't be long now.

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Alright so I was dicking around a bit and found if you climb up the ladder in the back of the house you can slide to the left and get on the roof and activate the milf through the wall. I was able to glitch right past the old cock blocker.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So are there any other kinda open-world games like this? I'm compiling a list.

Tell me if I'm missing any gems:

Horny As(s)ylum
Breeders of the Nephylem
Abandoned - a Tale of Forgotten Lives (one of my personal favorites)
Viking's Daughter
House Party
RoD
I guess The Twist also counts for what I'm looking for

Basically any game that has a 3D engine of some sort that allows you to move around in a three-dimensional world in either first- or third-person and interact with NPCs is really intriguing to me. Some of the shit people are doing with Unity these days is awesome. But a lot of these titles get ditched halfway through production.

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
So are there any other kinda open-world games like this? I'm compiling a list.

Tell me if I'm missing any gems:

Horny As(s)ylum
Breeders of the Nephylem
Abandoned - a Tale of Forgotten Lives (one of my personal favorites)
Viking's Daughter
House Party
RoD
I guess The Twist also counts for what I'm looking for

Basically any game that has a 3D engine of some sort that allows you to move around in a three-dimensional world in either first- or third-person and interact with NPCs is really intriguing to me. Some of the shit people are doing with Unity these days is awesome. But a lot of these titles get ditched halfway through production.
Bro what you means by "RoD"?

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Think he meant Rape of the dead, a left for dead type game, it's pretty good but I don't think it's getting updated.
Thanks man , will check it out , i am a fan of the 3D engine games as well. hopefully there will be more out there now! vinfamy lifeplay is another good one , check it out in f95 forum

Reactions: Luckzor
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes