Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a less intuitive game if I'm honest. The control scheme is horrible even with rebinding (3 keys required to spike a drink lol), and the whole opening the door through E+moving the mouse just feels awkward.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen a less intuitive game if I'm honest. The control scheme is horrible even with rebinding (3 keys required to spike a drink lol), and the whole opening the door through E+moving the mouse just feels awkward.
That's only for one door and the reason for it was so you can open the door as desired so you can look at her.
How it the control scheme horrible ? (seriously asking to improve it)
I have Hints on left or Right of screen on which button to press and added rebinding options while also using the most common keys in the First Person Industry. What can I do to improve?

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
Is level 2? because when I get on the ladder and there is sex there is nothing going on do sex :( no restart on new lv
Is this some error? there was only the inscription lv 2 and they continued to have sex without the end
2. in a few places the game freezes and hangs

Reactions: HornyHenry

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Is level 2? because when I get on the ladder and there is sex there is nothing going on do sex :( no restart on new lv
Is this some error? there was only the inscription lv 2 and they continued to have sex without the end
2. in a few places the game freezes and hangs
Yes , you will get a notification that says that it is the end of the level but the game will still let you in the Level so you can view the scene as much as you like.
This is the first time someone mentions the game freezing. Can you please tell me your PC specs and OS ? Where does it freeze?

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
@HornyHenry Yo man can you put the walkthrough in the main post with a spoiler tag, so every 3rd post won't be asking about it, some people are too lazy to check the first 2-3 pages ...
I don't think it will help but it is worth a shot. Most (from what I've see so far) download the game and don't even look at the rest of the thinks on the thread.
I will do it once I post the BETA in 2-3 days

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
INTEL core i 5 Ram 8 GB WIndows 10 Home 64. intel hd 3000/AMD Radeon 7600 m
for now new games only work for me the new final fantasy is not work
1 switch wheel
2 garage right side
3 cellar
4 a storage room where there is a mother's bed this cell

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
tutorial for the night? I'm from Argentina and I understand little English, will I be a tutorial for the night please?

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
This game looks really promising but you should be able to turn off the music, the head-bob and you should be able to skip the intro.

Reactions: HornyHenry
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes