Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
Please give the BGM its own slider or an option to toggle it completely.

I like the ambient sounds, but don't like that there is background music in a stealth game, maybe make it come out of the radios/TVs and it is faintly heard through out the houses?

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
@Papy.ion6984 thx for replying to anons mate. With all the programming going on I barely have time to reply to everyone here so I really appreciate it that you are helping others

Reactions: Ginji

chiva

May 9, 2017
seriously put 64-bit only on description so 32-bit user like me doesn't have to wasting some time waiting for download to finish just to find i can't play it

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@HornyHenry interesting idea and great work but in some future release would you be able to make the control reconfiguration accept pad controls (can only use buttons so far).Will be watching this one:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

BrotherKnight

Aug 31, 2017
I will put it up with the BETA once I do the fixes

Already ahead of you ^_^. I am adding police officers at nights after Level 3

It works on all Windows Platforms. I am using 7 to make it and I have tested it on 10 and 8 as well.
Are you running it on a Windows 32bit? This version is 64bit only but the BETA will be on 32 as well (I will post both versions)
Thank you for being a Great dev!

Reactions: HornyHenry

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
@HornyHenry interesting idea and great work but in some future release would you be able to make the control reconfiguration accept pad controls (can only use buttons so far).Will be watching this one:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I will have to recreate a whole new interface system for that one. I can do it but it will take some time so... better leave it for some late versions as I am currently trying to build up more gameplay time.

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
love the game,get interface right and you have a hit for me.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Maybe something to review the current clue. (Maybe hard to do !)
The clues are posted a very short time for someone who does not read English very well (like me, LOL)

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "Yevaud6,I think I finished day (no real sign I had) and I think I finished night, i got an endless loop animation after I clicked on the mom, no idea if there's a way to finish the scene. [/ QUOTE]
yes, sex without ending has no other position and orgasm it would be great to change it to make her fuck

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Maybe something to review the current clue. (Maybe hard to do !)
The clues are posted a very short time for someone who does not read English very well (like me, LOL)
Clues are only for the first 2 levels. I will make them so that they are not deleted then and that they are re-viewable by walking past them again

This game is the best i want to have more lvl XD XD
Thank you. I will be adding more levels once most of the bugs/tweaks from the Alpha are done and I release the beta

[QUOTE = "Yevaud6,I think I finished day (no real sign I had) and I think I finished night, i got an endless loop animation after I clicked on the mom, no idea if there's a way to finish the scene. [/ QUOTE]
yes, sex without ending has no other position and orgasm it would be great to change it to make her fuck
I am working on fixes that have to do with game programming and playing. Once I am done with those I will post the Beta and I hope to have some time to tweak the animations as well.
I prefer to add another 1-2 levels before I start adding on the animations though. So far my patreon is doing ... not as expected but I am still hopeful that with the Beta fixed and a few more things added I will get some more people helping me out

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes