Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Alpha OK and Hard is it most time because it is not well programmed and not else and you don´t know sometimes why you do something.

I wrote in my eyes a lot of things make no sence. When you have played the old game "Thief" you know how you have to sneak and so on.

I played in my life a lot of games.

And for me you have at the moment aso no background story you can "nearly belive".

You want money from backers so I think aso you must improve the sex scenes with qualitity high scenes/pics.

I can´t say if this is at the moment Problems from the programm you use or maybe you use a free version and so on.

From the graphic or style it is near the same. Sure a lot of bugfixing til now and so on.

I think you have a lot to learn and to improve your skills to get a lot of backers.

You can look around here it gives a lot of games with quality high hot sex scenes/pics.

These games have most aso the most backers.
You are basically saying that I need an intro which is not something that I will do now as it will require at least 1-2 months to do and currently I prefer to build to on the gameplay rather than on an intro video. You are also giving me an example of House Party which is basically a whole team of people (like 20 people if I recall) and with the 9.3 version of their game... and you are comparing me (1 guy) with them in an Alpha stage of a game and saying that I have a lot to learn. Well... I do have a lot to learn but I think the comparison is unfair.

Reactions: Oppai

cman521

Oct 19, 2017
Great game, I'm looking forward to future versions.

One thing that did bug me, I just couldn't find that piece of paper in the garage that holds the front door code. I knew the garage was related to unlocking the door somehow, I just really couldn't see an "usable" item in there. I found it in the end, but it took searching this thread to figure it out. Maybe make the paper lighter in colour, so it's easier to see?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You are basically saying that I need an intro which is not something that I will do now as it will require at least 1-2 months to do and currently I prefer to build to on the gameplay rather than on an intro video. You are also giving me an example of House Party which is basically a whole team of people (like 20 people if I recall) and with the 9.3 version of their game... and you are comparing me (1 guy) with them in an Alpha stage of a game and saying that I have a lot to learn. Well... I do have a lot to learn but I think the comparison is unfair.
not to mention Eek took his sweet time developing the game, scripts, codes, models and voice acting.

Reactions: HornyHenry

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
What buttons do I have to push to put the stuff in the drink during the day? I just keep opening the can.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
What buttons do I have to push to put the stuff in the drink during the day? I just keep opening the can.
There are 2 cans. One upstairs and one in the bedroom. The one you need to put the stuff is in bedroom. The first time that you will see it , it will give you a notification that you need to put something in the drink and instead of an "eye" indicator it will be a "!". Once you click E , then it will place it in and you will hear the noise of the drink (small 1-2 second sound effect). After that it will just opening/investigating the drink.
You need to place the drink and then quickly either run back into the closet or IF you are really fast back outside. She may check the room a couple of times before she goes near it so just keep watching her.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Great game, I'm looking forward to future versions.

One thing that did bug me, I just couldn't find that piece of paper in the garage that holds the front door code. I knew the garage was related to unlocking the door somehow, I just really couldn't see an "usable" item in there. I found it in the end, but it took searching this thread to figure it out. Maybe make the paper lighter in colour, so it's easier to see?
Check a few post's back plz. I put a screenshot of where it is.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey HornyHenry!
I wonder only if you have put up a 32 Bit version of the game yet... So i at least try if the game work on my computer... Thank you...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys what version of windows do you have to have? I have Windows Seven (7) but it tells me that the version is not compatible

(Sorry my English )

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
There are 2 cans. One upstairs and one in the bedroom. The one you need to put the stuff is in bedroom. The first time that you will see it , it will give you a notification that you need to put something in the drink and instead of an "eye" indicator it will be a "!". Once you click E , then it will place it in and you will hear the noise of the drink (small 1-2 second sound effect). After that it will just opening/investigating the drink.
You need to place the drink and then quickly either run back into the closet or IF you are really fast back outside. She may check the room a couple of times before she goes near it so just keep watching her.
Ah, I knew it wasn't going to do an animation, but I couldn't tell it actually worked and I just keep sitting there hitting E, and then when I failed at that a few times, I was trying to open my inventory and drag and drop the item on to the can.

Thanks.

Reactions: HornyHenry

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Hey HornyHenry!
I wonder only if you have put up a 32 Bit version of the game yet... So i at least try if the game work on my computer... Thank you...
I will put it up with the BETA once I do the fixes

Good game idea. a suggestion would be at night cops will patrol occasionally so players could have a sense of thrill.
Already ahead of you ^_^. I am adding police officers at nights after Level 3

guys what version of windows do you have to have? I have Windows Seven (7) but it tells me that the version is not compatible

(Sorry my English )
It works on all Windows Platforms. I am using 7 to make it and I have tested it on 10 and 8 as well.
Are you running it on a Windows 32bit? This version is 64bit only but the BETA will be on 32 as well (I will post both versions)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes