Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
When the game begins and the main menu is displayed, it blares out this silly little tune that will either a) blow your eardrums out if you're wearing earbuds, or b) will alert everyone else if the house that you're playing some kind of game when it's 3:00am. Either substantially lower the volume, display a button prominently so people can switch it off quickly, ask the user at the very start if they want start music turned on, or better yet don't have any stupid music at the beginning.
I have not seen these options in other games (like the quick-turn-off) or games without music at start.
Have you tried lowering your volume on the speakers or headphones?

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Will be good, if it will work. Now you just lost our time without sys reg in OP.
Game currently requires a medium range pc to run well and nice. Even a low-end pc should run it with tweaking the settings a bit. You can try running it on toasters if you like by reducing the settings to the lowest and shadows to 0 and it will still run but with low FPS.
Anything with an external graphics (even the cheapest) should run it without problems.
Currently the 32bit build is not yet ready. I will do some bug fixes that I collected here and I will post the 32bit along with the 64 Beta version of 0.01

Reactions: sanmal

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Dear Anons,
Thank you very much for your feedback , I really appreciate you all for chipping in and helping me fix my game

Bugs being fixed :
1. Blocking players from climbing on the roof of the garage from the ladder and getting blocked in the corner yard
2. Lowering the Main Menu Music by 50%
3. Stop showing the cutscene everytime a player gets caught. It should only play once
4. The "You got CAUGHT" in the bedroom in Day 1 - Day should had been "You made a noise". Sometimes the game will warn you if you are too loud. This was one of the indicators but it said "You got caught" instead of "You made a noise"
5. Old man in the house at night can see behind him. I will fix it so that he only senses you if you are somewhat 300 degrees around his field of view (so there is a 60 degree blind spot behind him) but he moves so it will be hard to follow.

Bugs that can't be fixed at the moment:

1. Turning the Flashlight ON in the presence of a another person (or aiming it at their face) will not signal a "You got caught". This is true as when I made it so that the NPC's will see the light , they were freaking out almost every time I walked in the house. Their movements , even though they are scripted are more natural as they turn their heads and look around. It is REALLY hard to play the game that way and some players are already having a hard time playing the game as it is , so I prefer to use a "One Way Flashlight" where supposedly (for gaming reasons) the flashlight is only seen by the person holding it.

Bugs that will be fixed but in later version:
1. Doors opening while near them but not infront of them. This is mostly for the door where the milf is that can be opened from the outside. It is a minor problem in my eyes as it does not affect gameplay but it will take a huge amount of programming ours to arrange it so all doors open when infront of them. I will fix that door now via a trick but this will only patch the problem and not fix it. If you catch more , please let me know

For those of you that can't find the note or "the note is missing" please find it here:

I noticed that most of you were having trouble finding the Key and the Note. Please keep in mind that the game is somewhat hard and I intend it to be that way. I am tired of seeing games treating players like babies so my goal is to make an erotic perverted game but at the same time something that it is actually fun and challenging to play.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
In Level2 , I made it easier by adding a light on the Key in the living room and adding the green direction lights.
During the day it is up to the player to find the items
During the night it is up to the player to reach some items
Both require a certain amount of Stealth but the night leans more in favor of stealth while the day leans more on finding out what to do.

Last edited:

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Btw for those asking me about the Flashlight , you can Combine the Batteries with the Flashlight to turn it's power back ON. You can see the Flashlight Power in the Inventory (Tab)
The Health Bar is there as I am planning in the future to have dogs that will bite you.
Now there is Fall Damage if you fall from more than one floor

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Seems like you are able to avoid getting caught if you run away fast enough
Isn't that always the case? ^_^
Either Run like crazy or Crouch.
Running however sometimes creates noise so you will be easily spotted. It depends on the NPC and the day/night

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi I have a problem during the night, when I'm in the cuissine and I follow the green light the guy catches me all the time, as if I touch the chair or the wall, then I touch nothing ^^ :( help me ^^

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Hi I have a problem during the night, when I'm in the cuissine and I follow the green light the guy catches me all the time, as if I touch the chair or the wall, then I touch nothing ^^ :( help me ^^
Are you crouching? You should crouch

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
i'm crouching ^^
Go from the basement door towards the fridge and then in the corner where you got the oil in the morning. The go where the clock/watch is and wait...wait for him to leave until he starts walking towards the fireplace (quite some distance) and then (while always being Crouched) turn right and go through the side of the wall from the table (hard right)
I will draw a map for you in a moment if you are having trouble

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Go from the basement door towards the fridge and then in the corner where you got the oil in the morning. The go where the clock/watch is and wait...wait for him to leave until he starts walking towards the fireplace (quite some distance) and then (while always being Crouched) turn right and go through the side of the wall from the table (hard right)
I will draw a map for you in a moment if you are having trouble
ok thx man ;)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
When the man is far for the kitchen, go to the edge of the table, behind the chair.
Wait man will be in the kitchen, get the key, get back behind the chair, wait again

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
When the man is far for the kitchen, go to the edge of the table, behind the chair.
Wait man will be in the kitchen, get the key, get back behind the chair, wait again
yes thank you, I managed to do it, I had not seen this light :p, thank you for your quick answer

Reactions: HornyHenry
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes