Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Vargh

Apr 24, 2017
Interesting, and something new and fresh.
But please, make the intros skippable, it gets old quick when you have to redo a few times.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
HornyHenry Can you do an Walkthrough for next version :) ??
I will post the BETA with lots of fixes in a couple of days. I am working both on the BETA of the first version (2 levels) and also on a 3rd Day which I will release hopefully a week after the BETA given that the BETA does not have any problems

Reactions: TaoKirito

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
INTEL core i 5 Ram 8 GB WIndows 10 Home 64. intel hd 3000/AMD Radeon 7600 m
for now new games only work for me the new final fantasy is not work
1 switch wheel
2 garage right side
3 cellar
4 a storage room where there is a mother's bed this cell
Can you be more specific? I do not understand what you want to say?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Great game.
Just a few things to note.
As everyone said, the BGM needs a slider. Aside from it being repetitive and annoying, it's too loud for what is a stealth game. I had no clue if the radio was turned off because of it.

2. The chairs near the wall in the day scene make the character go up which gets him caught. This along with the unskippable intro scene make this game very frusterating.

Otherwise this game is great and has a lot of potential. Expecially if more exploitation is added with particular characters.

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
Can you be more specific? I do not understand what you want to say?
parameters of my computer
1 Intel core i 5/ Ram 8 GB/ WIndows 10 Home 64./ intel hd 3000/AMD Radeon 7600 m
2 in these places, the game stops working, the screen is frozen sometimes
1 switch wheel
2 garage right side
3 cellar

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
parameters of my computer
1 Intel core i 5/ Ram 8 GB/ WIndows 10 Home 64./ intel hd 3000/AMD Radeon 7600 m
2 in these places, the game stops working, the screen is frozen sometimes
1 switch wheel
2 garage right side
3 cellar
No wonder with your system. Turn the graphics all the way down and try it again.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
So far fixed :
1. Reduced game volume at start menu by 50% and in-game volume be 80%. The music in the game will be very subtle and barely noticed
2. Removed the intro scenes if you die. You will only see them once
3. Players will now not be able to jump from the ladder on the roof and get trapped in the back yard
4. 32 bit version ready

Working on Level 2 and new girl. I will be posting the Beta which will include Levels 1 -Day/Night with fixes and possibly Level 2 - Day.
Sorry for the late updates but Patreons has not been nice with me so I am trying my best to please both worlds (real and internet one)

Reactions: 80773

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi HornyHenry can you do this thing in game if you can.... ? First day (level1) when they have sex i room i tryed to go in room and they catch me you can do to can entre in room and watch them :) ??

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Hi HornyHenry can you do this thing in game if you can.... ? First day (level1) when they have sex i room i tryed to go in room and they catch me you can do to can entre in room and watch them :) ??
Make that after you beat the level, you can go back to that same level in free mode, where you don't get a game over. To walk around to see the scene. Also what you should do is after, you complete the mission. You must go back to your house. Enter your home to go to the next stage. Or be in a menu like Goldeneye 007 select stages. Oh the Henry's house should be able to e enter. To do stuff to set up stuff. Or use his computer for spy cam that the player can set in peoples houses.

Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
So far fixed :
1. Reduced game volume at start menu by 50% and in-game volume be 80%. The music in the game will be very subtle and barely noticed
2. Removed the intro scenes if you die. You will only see them once
3. Players will now not be able to jump from the ladder on the roof and get trapped in the back yard
4. 32 bit version ready

Working on Level 2 and new girl. I will be posting the Beta which will include Levels 1 -Day/Night with fixes and possibly Level 2 - Day.
Sorry for the late updates but Patreons has not been nice with me so I am trying my best to please both worlds (real and internet one)
Hi Dear Friend.

i have a problem.my windows 10 (64 bit) goes to shutdown after a while in the game.i dont have any probelm with other game with more quality and resolution.if the game have a problem can you fix that?

thanks.

Ken Rumble

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 90033
Overview:
The only First Person game of a horny neighbor! His house is being foreclosed so he decides to leave the neighborhood with the best way possible! - By seeing all the neighborhood milfs naked and even join in the action!

This game is all about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 19 April 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Alpha 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Preview Video:

Download:
-
- -

Sep 1, 2017
I seem to be having this issue where whenever I enter the living room with the old guy during night, I must hit something (causes the character to look like he is walking over something) and the old guy catches me immediately. I've tried getting the key from the front door and the kitchen and either way, when I enter the room I'm caught. Am I missing something?

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Any ideas on how to reduce the CPU temp while playing? Already tried the normal stuff, lower resolutions lower graphical detail and the like.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes