Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I'm sorry for the bad attitude I'm showing but did you actually make your thread without checking the rules first?
There are many things that needs edited and I see that you're online atm @HornyHenry

You have 24hours to update your main post else it will be moved to rejected.
@DarthHelmet I suppose you were the one who moved the thread? same message to you.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I'm sorry for the bad attitude I'm showing but did you actually make your thread without checking the rules first?
There are many things that needs edited and I see that you're online atm @HornyHenry

You have 24hours to update your main post else it will be moved to rejected.
@DarthHelmet I suppose you were the one who moved the thread? same message to you.
My bad new to the job, mate. Can't do it atm. Working the night shift.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
mega file is empty there is no file to download can any one provide the game plz
If you would have taken the (less than) 2 minutes to read a few posts above yours, you would have seen the dev saying that it was currently uploading and would be about 45 minutes (at the time) before it was done. Try checking again as it's available now.

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
So the garage I'm guessing it's a bug that I can't actually see the receipt, if it's intended, then this is not a difficult game as you describe it, but just obnoxious.
code.jpg
Second, if you want anyone to have any kind of sanity testing this, they shouldn't have to go through the intro, and the whole bloody game every time they get caught. You can say it's difficult all you like, but for the purposes of testing? No sorry. A finished game I might actually put up with it, but I got caught already in the basement, after picking up the key in the living room while turning off the water. Then I get knocked back to the start. I like the concept and the foundation but I don't think I would have the patience to test something like this even if you paid me.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So this is like Elder Scrolls, with mods, without the lore, dungeon crawling, fighting, and everything else. Just stealth and sex? Asking for a friend.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I get we're meant to fail alot but i don't need to see the intro everytime. GIVE ME A SKIP
Yup this is the only criticism I have right now apart from the missing receipt through the miniguide here does give you the code. Maybe only have it play on the first try and not when you have gotten caught before.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
so are you just a voyeur trying to watch people have sex or will you be able to join in as well?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes