Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

entarotine

Mar 31, 2017
So the garage I'm guessing it's a bug that I can't actually see the receipt, if it's intended, then this is not a difficult game as you describe it, but just obnoxious.
View attachment 90036
Second, if you want anyone to have any kind of sanity testing this, they shouldn't have to go through the intro, and the whole bloody game every time they get caught. You can say it's difficult all you like, but for the purposes of testing? No sorry. A finished game I might actually put up with it, but I got caught already in the basement, after picking up the key in the living room while turning off the water. Then I get knocked back to the start. I like the concept and the foundation but I don't think I would have the patience to test something like this even if you paid me.
The actual bug there is that you can target it through the paint can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a few places where the targeting lets you interact with things through other objects. For example, I can open the laundry room door from outside the house.

Reactions: HornyHenry

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
TURN OFF THE FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Or at lease have a button on the main screen to turn it off, or lower the volume, or at least warn people that this stupid, insipid, music will blow your earbuds off. Shit!

agernek

May 29, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and it won't even open it just says "Horny Henry has encountered an error and must close." Has this happened to anyone else and what do I do to fix it?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
you don't need to go into the garage as the code is 4815 you can use it with out finding it

Mr.Hentai

Sep 25, 2017
So you are just creeping around watching people fuck. Why not add in some ways in for you to fuck the milfs too.

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Im not used to post in this forum...this is my first post I think XD.
But let me tell you, if you continue this project, its gonna be AWESOME. The idea is fresh, and the animations are nice.
I really liked it.
Cheers!

Edit: Instant pledge here, btw.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
walkthrough is post #9 in this thread for anyone asking, my only question so far is how do you use the key once you have it?

EDIT: nvm i was trying to open the garage door from the inside, LOL

Last edited:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Bug Report:
1. You can jump onto the roof by climbing to the top of the ladder, then jumping to the smaller roof to the left. This can get you onto the house (no big deal), but this also allows you to enter that small enclosed yard area with no exit (area on the other side of garage window). You are stuck after this.
2. Leaving your house, you can turn right, head to left corner house, and jump over their fence. This circumvents the road closed wall.
3. Alt-tabbing out of the game makes it so keyboard controls and mouse panning no longer function. All I can do is right-click to zoom.
4. Not sure where the note is in the garage, so didn't get very far into the game. I looked everywhere possible and never saw anything.

Unknown:
Not sure if this is a bug, but I get interaction options on some of the right-hand cabinets in the garage but not the left-hand ones. I click E to interact, but nothing happens. Not sure if this is a bug or if opening them is just not implemented yet.

Quality of Life Improvements:
1. Allow a way to skip through the Don't be seen by him, you want to fuck her, dude's your leverage, etc. Any desire to do further testing is hampered by the lack of this since I keep getting #3.
2. Allow for saving so as not to face the need to start over.

Thoughts:
Aside from the bugs and QOL improvements, this has much potential. I'm REALLY digging this in Ultrawide! =-D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What the hell, a real game? Or am i just seeing things... really? I mean really really?? That animation is actually gameplay?:eek:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I think I finished day (no real sign I had) and I think I finished night, i got an endless loop animation after I clicked on the mom, no idea if there's a way to finish the scene.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes