Unity Abandoned Horny Henry [v0.01] [Horny Henry]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's a 64 Bit game, which my computer don't won't to start... Appcrash for UnityPlayer.dll....

Reactions: sanmal

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Interesting, but buggy, you don't know what to do next, you don't know what are you doing in the moment for the darkness, really dark places.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
There's a mention to Y3DF... it's a Y3DF game?
They gave me some money to start off provided that I add some hidden incest parts (so I wont get in trouble with Patreon). This is why I never mention anything about anyone being related in my game

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So we gonna have some lewds for ourselves or this is a peepingtom game mostly? (or will be in the future)

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
So the garage I'm guessing it's a bug that I can't actually see the receipt, if it's intended, then this is not a difficult game as you describe it, but just obnoxious.
View attachment 90036
Second, if you want anyone to have any kind of sanity testing this, they shouldn't have to go through the intro, and the whole bloody game every time they get caught. You can say it's difficult all you like, but for the purposes of testing? No sorry. A finished game I might actually put up with it, but I got caught already in the basement, after picking up the key in the living room while turning off the water. Then I get knocked back to the start. I like the concept and the foundation but I don't think I would have the patience to test something like this even if you paid me.
Face the receipt so you can see it.
I will remove the intro part after the first time getting caught , cheers that's a good idea

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Rooting for this game. Good luck!

Hoping there will be a smartphone feature that lets us take pics of the milfs unawares.
I will try to add once I get everything else fixed. I had in mind for a camera that records the scenes but a photo gallery is even better

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I feel conflicted with myself, I love incest but I hate NTR XD the game it's very interesting... yeah, some things that would be great are the option to skip the intro... and a quick save.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyHenry

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
The actual bug there is that you can target it through the paint can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a few places where the targeting lets you interact with things through other objects. For example, I can open the laundry room door from outside the house.
Cheers , I will fix that. That is because of Raytracing and I will have to reduce it so or change my script so that it scans for a collider first. Could be tricky to do so I will leave it for last

TURN OFF THE FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Or at lease have a button on the main screen to turn it off, or lower the volume, or at least warn people that this stupid, insipid, music will blow your earbuds off. Shit!
There is a volume option in the Game Options or do you mean for the BG music only?

will the playable character be able to interact with people? like will he be able to have sex too, or is he just going to watch? just wondering if its planned or not
In night scenes the hero is the one doing the action

Bug Report:
1. You can jump onto the roof by climbing to the top of the ladder, then jumping to the smaller roof to the left. This can get you onto the house (no big deal), but this also allows you to enter that small enclosed yard area with no exit (area on the other side of garage window). You are stuck after this.
2. Leaving your house, you can turn right, head to left corner house, and jump over their fence. This circumvents the road closed wall.
3. Alt-tabbing out of the game makes it so keyboard controls and mouse panning no longer function. All I can do is right-click to zoom.
4. Not sure where the note is in the garage, so didn't get very far into the game. I looked everywhere possible and never saw anything.

Unknown:
Not sure if this is a bug, but I get interaction options on some of the right-hand cabinets in the garage but not the left-hand ones. I click E to interact, but nothing happens. Not sure if this is a bug or if opening them is just not implemented yet.

Quality of Life Improvements:
1. Allow a way to skip through the Don't be seen by him, you want to fuck her, dude's your leverage, etc. Any desire to do further testing is hampered by the lack of this since I keep getting #3.
2. Allow for saving so as not to face the need to start over.

Thoughts:
Aside from the bugs and QOL improvements, this has much potential. I'm REALLY digging this in Ultrawide! =-D
Thank you for all of these I will start on them.
In other levels of the game , the hero will need to do exactly like you said in 1. He will need to jump through windows, roofs, etc to reach a location that is otherwise blocked. (The one you found was a bug so I will fix it)

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
I feel conflicted with myself, I love incest but I hate NTR XD the game it's very interesting... yeah, some think that would be great are the option to skip the intro... and a quick save.
I am working on a Save option but it is really really buggy so I had it removed until I get around to fixing everything else

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
I think I finished day (no real sign I had) and I think I finished night, i got an endless loop animation after I clicked on the mom, no idea if there's a way to finish the scene.
Yes , I didn't add a "End of Level" on that one. (Actually I added it but I didn't trigger it with the animation. I will fix it, cheers)

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Sensitivity is bugged, it does not change. Please fix
It works fine here so I need more information. What is your operating system and have you tried running the game as an administrator? The game writes a .cfg (text file) in your computer so it can read the configuration. If it can't then it won't allow the game to change any of the settings.

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
Did anyone had problems with the optimization ? Low fps (noticeable?) at some points but other than that does it run OK? It is really important for me to make the game as optimized as possible before I start working on bugs

Reactions: carlos5585

HornyHenry

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2018
I feel conflicted with myself, I love incest but I hate NTR XD the game it's very interesting... yeah, some things that would be great are the option to skip the intro... and a quick save.
The game does not have NTR though.
NTR is when the main protagonist loses his girl to another guy. Here it is exactly the opposite where the hero/MC steals the girl from others so if anything the game is ANTI-NTR

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes