Unity Completed Horny Housewives [V.1.22] [NuWave Digital]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
all that running around just for an ugly poor constructed picture slide show, what a bummer.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Sarah Urn completion, just worked it out, thought I would share

Originally posted by Sexydigitalgames:
Originally posted by tnwillia55:
For me, Street Secrets is fixed and completed. But still problems with Ancient Ritual. Quest shows I've completed all steps but find the Urn. But she is standing at the tree saying I need the Potions I already gave her, also there are no potions or Urn to be found anywhere on the street.

You may need to play though the ancient rituals quest from the beginning due to one of the patch fixes being affiliated with the quest structure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHREDDER 1976 POST

I'm having the same problem, I have completed everything decides, find the Urn, I left Sarah at the tree, but then Mark wanted me to follow or talk to Sarah, tried doing that, but now she is following me around, and I can't talk to Mark anymore.
Ie glitch that I can't get past, and as we all know we can't save on this game YET

Update, you may be able to fix the Problem by talking to Leo about Sarah.

yep

now you can talk to Mark again, even if Sarah is following M.C.

once you find the Urn, take Sarah back to the Oak tree, talk to her again while under the tree this will get you past the bug in the game.

gsu5451

Jan 25, 2021
Downloaded b/c complete and voiced.

The voice actor/lines for the homewife/wrecker who wanted mushrooms was spot on. Never met a shrooming housewife but I'm postive the voice actor did indeed take mushrooms.

It kinda felt like mario going to pick up the mushrooms though on that particular quest.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes