Nov 26, 2021
This g

It won't be the main fetish in the game. So if that's the only thing you're looking for here, it's probably not worth the wait. I was thinking of doing only 5-10 sex scenes of this nature. Right now there's just the beginning of the story arc with netori.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not into ntr (cuck content)

Are you saying there will be a small portion where the mc loses a girl to a male NPC or did you mean the mc would steal a Li from a male NPC, I'd rather not clutter the thread with this topic so a clearer answer of yes ntr (cuck) or no and it's netori (mc steals a girl)

Sorry to keep asking but I'd just avoid the VN if it's cuck content you plan and if it's not then I'd try it out

SpiritualBeggar

Feb 8, 2022
Hello , anyone else crashin in the library event ( after buyin the bunny suit for Poppy ) with Lily and Poppy ?

File "renpy/ast.py", line 693, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer g is not a function or string.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
How many millennia do I have to grind before fucking commences?
Personally, I lost hope, I started to think there is a bug or I'm doing something wrong... the hints give you a hint yes, but after infinite click and nothing happening is pointless to continue, all the interest has svanished.

that's a shame, the story could have been good to see.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Personally, I lost hope, I started to think there is a bug or I'm doing something wrong... the hints give you a hint yes, but after infinite click and nothing happening is pointless to continue, all the interest has svanished.

that's a shame, the story could have been good to see.
So, after reading your message, I understand: In this game, the grinding is awful, and the sandbox is not well designed. There is no Walkthrough? Pufffff.... I think I'm gonna pass this game. It's a pity, the OP seemed very promising..... :rolleyes:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.5
Size 349 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
So, after reading your message, I understand: In this game, the grinding is awful, and the sandbox is not well designed. There is no Walkthrough? Pufffff.... I think I'm gonna pass this game. It's a pity, the OP seemed very promising..... :rolleyes:
There is definitely some trigger hunting in this game (hint says to talk to one girl, her hint says to talk to another girl, and her dialog is gated behind some other action). It's not even close to the most convoluted sandbox I've played though, and once you get a feel for the pacing the game is actually quite fun. I think it's worth giving it a try, especially if you like the tags and screenshots

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Ok, I don't mean to seem dumb but..How the fuck do I study? There's nothing to click in the library other than Poppy

Xenaxil

Apr 22, 2020
I am having problems progressing with lily, what do I do? It says to go to her room in the morning and all I can do is increase affection, I have her at like 50, nothing is happening... Am I missing something?

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Guys please help, I can't progress with Dalia. It says I must buy her outfit but when I go to laptop it can't affect anything.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Nope, discord and patreon both are also quiet.

Though, Patreon did have a .6 release, apparently.

Reactions: TheGunShow

Reednux

Jun 17, 2022
i just started playing the game and can samone help me here
the game told me to go to lily in the morning i got there but nothing is happening help what do i do

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes