2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.48.1 Release!
MilkingV1.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* If you experience crashes on Fall 1st again please let me know here or on the discord! I couldn't reproduce the error*

*Additional Debugging options: For if you continue to experience crashes:
1: Obtain the debug tool from the top-left closet in the village inn
2: On the night of Summer 20: using the debug tool, open the console (one of the later pages). Pull the console to the side a bit
3: Advance to fall 1st(or 5th, if the error has moved to the 5th), and take screenshots of what the console says, tapping confirm and screenshotting any new messages along the way until a crash happens
4: Send any screenshots along with your error reports! This will help tell me what exactly is going on!

- -

Jul 21, 2021
V0.48.1 Release!
View attachment 3991106
* If you experience crashes on Fall 1st again please let me know here or on the discord! I couldn't reproduce the error*

2: On the night of Summer 20: using the debug tool, open the console (one of the later pages). Pull the console to the side a bit
3: Advance to fall 1st(or 5th, if the error has moved to the 5th), and take screenshots of what the console says, tapping confirm and screenshotting any new messages along the way until a crash happens
4: Send any screenshots along with your error reports! This will help tell me what exactly is going on!

- -
Oh wow... Does this mean that Eillana can be knocked up by the slimes now too...?? PLEASE say it's true...! X3

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Oh wow... Does this mean that Eillana can be knocked up by the slimes now too...?? PLEASE say it's true...! X3
Unfortunately not yet! She's currently able to get knocked up in her side story (the one that progresses through the second floor and has her studying forbidden magic) by imps, and then also by tentacle pods (which you can impregnate her with if you're infected with fertilized tentacle pods and talk to her in the library while having seen most of her storyline)

There's no way to bring her into a combat area yet unfortunately, so there's no way for her to get impregnated by slimes properly yet.

I do have a lot planned with the new combat update and adding characters to be able to adventure with you, but it will likely be a bit before I can expand the underground waterway's scenes to include more than just Olivia and Anya unfortunately!

Jul 21, 2021
Unfortunately not yet! She's currently able to get knocked up in her side story (the one that progresses through the second floor and has her studying forbidden magic) by imps, and then also by tentacle pods (which you can impregnate her with if you're infected with fertilized tentacle pods and talk to her in the library while having seen most of her storyline)

There's no way to bring her into a combat area yet unfortunately, so there's no way for her to get impregnated by slimes properly yet.

I do have a lot planned with the new combat update and adding characters to be able to adventure with you, but it will likely be a bit before I can expand the underground waterway's scenes to include more than just Olivia and Anya unfortunately!
Ah, I see. Damn... I was hoping it'd be possible for her, but no worries since i'm already happy that at least Anya can now also be knocked-up by slimes. I just hope that there's a way to convince her to keep said repeated pregnancy, though something tells me that she won't keep it like my preference for Olivia does, but if Anya does keep it then i'll be VERY HAPPY, honestly... <3 <3

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Ah, I see. Damn... I was hoping it'd be possible for me, but no worries since i'm already happy that at least Anya can now also be knocked-up by slimes. I just hope that there's a way to convince her to keep said repeated pregnancy, though something tells me that she won't keep it like my preference for Olivia does, but if Anya does keep it then i'll be VERY HAPPY, honestly... <3 <3
I do want to expand how NPCs currently react to and process pregnancies in the future (it's currently very basic right now, mostly only changing their standing portrait and dialog in a few cases), but I need to work my way through redoing the base code for the relationships system (for a variety of reasons, from being able to add proper birth scenes and decision-making on how to handle parasites to better tracking and visualization of relationship progress, and more!)

But that's a bit away at the moment as the combat revamp is first on the list. There's certainly going to be more pregnancies for all characters in the future! (including parasite-type ones!) but I first need to properly redo the combat system to allow me to create more interesting encounters and enemies and more interactive and interesting in-combat h-scenes, which will take some time as replacing everything is a slow process that will also involve, unfortunately, redoing the entire waterway dungeon for a third time! (but hopefully last if the new system continues to work as well as it has been!)

• Sad
Reactions: Necronlord5

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023

Console is just pure white window, no text, no code - nothing(

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
V0.48.1 Release!
View attachment 3991106

- -
Why is this not in the OP?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, has there been any UI improvements for spell selection and usage? Changing which spells you have available and checking which spells you have ready to use was such a giant pain I've been hoping it would be reworked some time. :(

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Console is just pure white window, no text, no code - nothing(
That is.... really odd. I swear I tested it earlier on the deployed version. Are you still having crashes on the 1st (or is it the 5th now?).

So, has there been any UI improvements for spell selection and usage? Changing which spells you have available and checking which spells you have ready to use was such a giant pain I've been hoping it would be reworked some time. :(
There's an upcoming combat rework which iirc includes stuff like that.
CombatRevampPromo1.gif

It's going to be a while before this update is complete though. It's redoing a massive portion of the game's base combat systems, adding everything from the proper support for visual skill changing/track and new animations for attacking and casting, adding cast bars, battle inventory and looting, and redoing every single skill and combat area and enemy!

As a result, I don't think I'll be able to properly post any new (non bugfix) updates for a while, though I am and will continue posting progress public updates on Patreon and Subscriber as I slowly work my way through all of the skills, enemies, combat areas, and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon21

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Still on the 1st.
Thanks for letting me know! Is it still a black screen and you can move around/open menus or is it just an outright crash?

Also are you running windows, Mac, Linux, etc, and which OS version? I'm trying to recreate it so any additional information will help!

Save files from the night of the 20th, preferably right before you trigger the next day, might also help if you can upload one!

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HornyMageAcademyDarkTower-0.48
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Thanks for letting me know! Is it still a black screen and you can move around/open menus or is it just an outright crash?

Also are you running windows, Mac, Linux, etc, and which OS version? I'm trying to recreate it so any additional information will help!

Save files from the night of the 20th, preferably right before you trigger the next day, might also help if you can upload one!
Just a black screen, no sounds, no crashes, no notification. I'm running Windows 10, if it helps. Save file below, "5 sec before disaster" so to say.

Reactions: hgameartman

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
I am having an odd issue on 48.1 where no keyboard movement inputs are being detected by the game and trying to rebind them will soft lock the game.
Never had such a weird issue before :/ Mouse clicking works fine.
Further testing shows they work in menu, but not for character movement.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes