VN Unity Horny Mage Chronicles: Slutty Magical Girl Stories [v0.7.0] [HGameArtMan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
AnimatedBanner1V1.gif

Overview:
Meet cute magical girls!
Play with them lots!
Train in the ancient art of sex magic?

Horny Mage Chronicles: Slutty Magical Girl Stories is a visual novel set in a world where magic is real and dangerous. A succubus has attacked your home, leaving you the only one to have escaped. A mysterious witch named Anya has rescued you, and proposes that you defeat the succubus... with your dick?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: Ninhalf/HGameArtMan - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Prequel: Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

EillanaPregMissionary2.gif PromoBlowjobAnimated.gif EillanaMinigameV1.gif PromoTouchTutorial.gif OliviaIntro.gif PromoMinigameWin.gif

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh nice! I'm quite like your first game so I'm surprise you made another one and this time it was a visual novel, the samples look promising so can't wait to download and check out this one

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Your art has improved a lot. I will keep my eye on this and hope this one will have some pregnancy like the first one did.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Noice, remember to always update the android version as well since Its a unity game

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Oh nice! I'm quite like your first game so I'm surprise you made another one and this time it was a visual novel, the samples look promising so can't wait to download and check out this one
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!

Your art has improved a lot. I will keep my eye on this and hope this one will have some pregnancy like the first one did.
That's the plan! Might be a little while to get there though.

Creating another game on top of your unfinished first game? how often do creators finish a "complete" game after doing this? Forgive me for my pessimistic attitude but I just have to put that out there...
The difference in scope between the two of them is staggering(one being a visual novel, the other being an open-world RPG), and the games are intrinsically linked. Artwork created for the main game is able to be used in this one without issue(just drawing new outfits for them), reducing the potential workload by a high factor (as artwork is a massive portion of the workload for me at the moment.)

I see no issue with working on two games at once as long as I planned it out properly, and this lets me practice my coding and learn unity properly without letting me get sidetracked and try to build another massive project.

Noice, remember to always update the android version as well since Its a unity game
Thats the plan! It's my first attempt at making a proper unity game so let me know if there's any bugs!

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.4.0 Patreon Release!
EillanaPaizuripromo2.gif
The start of Eillana's implementation has begun! The first set is mostly just preliminary work involving her new selection screen, the main world map (where you can travel to the different girls!), and a short little training scene with Eillana!

Pregnancy will come for her a little later, as many of the systems required for it are still not running.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.7.0 Patreon Release!
OliviaIntro.gif

V0.7.0 is ready for testing!

This one mostly focuses on preliminary work for Olivia's introduction, including her new outfit!

Eillana has not been forgotten though, as her pregnancy and training scene while pregnant have been implemented!

Updates

-Eillana's pregnancy scene has been implemented!

-Training: Eillana Pregnancy h-scene has been added!

-Olivia's intro has been implemented! Journey into the woods after your training with Eillana, and meet ferocious monsters and a cute adventurer!

-Olivia's selection screen has been added. Note that the background is likely temporary and will probably be changed later, as well as some of hte other placeholder art

Known Issues

-Eillana and now Olivia both don't blink properly at all times

-Olivia's left eye oddly stationary when in certain expressions

-Olivia's stats, and behind the scenes code for her are not implemented yet

Check it out over on Patreon!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Coming soon to a steam near you as well, so check it out there and wishlist it!

(soon ie later this year)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
it looked cool and had a 4 rating, but I dropped it in the tutorial, the pleasure bar filled up with touches, but out of nowhere it resets and it takes a while to be able to see it again and it stays in this annoying thing (n)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote