VN Unity Horny Mage Chronicles: Slutty Magical Girl Stories [v0.7.0] [HGameArtMan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Not for me, but this also makes me wonder if your other game was ever for me. I was waiting for a new update to start it over but :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Pregante content or ending only?

Edit:

I hope they will give birth too but I know I'm asking too much.
Pregnancy is repeatable and takes several in-game days and involves an alternate selection screen giving you options for a new minigame and training scene. They give birth naturally offscreen (unfortunate, but i didnt want to step on steams toes with their strict rules and the added complexity of birth scenes would have expanded scope.) Or you can speed the process along with a button if you need them back to normal.

A lot of it is just limited thanks to the format, as it's simpler than the prequel which does have extended, multiple day pregnancy events as well as birth scenes.

Reactions: Arabi1

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Chub/belly fat

I'm just not the best artist with it, but you can see from others like her cowgirl animation here that she's got some chubbyness to her that I had a hard time putting into this angle.

I'm really a pretty bad artist still. I got my degree in software engineering and only started drawing seriously at the start of hma a few years ago.
EillanaCowgirlRubbing.gif

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I'm not sure what happened, but after I got the first girl pregnant, the game won't let me visit Eillana anymore. I click on her picture and nothing happens.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'm not sure what happened, but after I got the first girl pregnant, the game won't let me visit Eillana anymore. I click on her picture and nothing happens.
I'm not sure either, I'll look into it and see what's going on and have it fixed as soon as I can!

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chub/belly fat

I'm just not the best artist with it, but you can see from others like her cowgirl animation here that she's got some chubbyness to her that I had a hard time putting into this angle.
In the cowgirl scene it looks fine.
in the scene I pointed out the chub is floating in the air instead of being part of her. it needs to be moved so its not floating out of her body

Reactions: hgameartman

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
How do you actually trigger the pregnancy? I've done 2 trainings for each of the first 2 girls and met the 3rd, but don't know how to really progress beyond this.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How do you actually trigger the pregnancy? I've done 2 trainings for each of the first 2 girls and met the 3rd, but don't know how to really progress beyond this.
Cumming inside of them during the battle minigame is primarily the way to get them pregnant, although there is a glitch with the map screen after pregnancy according to reports. It's a straight 50% chance assuming birth control is disabled, after which you'll have to wait a few days (seeing training scenes counts as passing time) to check if it worked.

Make sure the birth control button with the sperm on their selection screen doesn't show a red x blocking pregnancy, Eillana's is on by default so you'll have to turn it off for her to get her pregnant.

Game's still in development, 3rd girl isn't implemented yet at all because her artwork is still in development (I'm currently finishing up a missionary scene and need to draw/animate a cowgirl or doggystyle scene for her as well)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
look like very short game with how it is 0.7 despite only 1 girl fully finish???? is she even finish? i cant tell. everything kinda too cheap and unfinish

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
look like very short game with how it is 0.7 despite only 1 girl fully finish???? is she even finish? i cant tell. everything kinda too cheap and unfinish
.7 doesn't mean 70% complete, it just means it's the 7th update. Horny Mage Academy is up to .46, for comparison.

With that being said....

It's going to be a short game yes. 1 girl is completely finished for the most part, the second is almost there as well, and the full game will have 2 more girls and another mechanic giving some interesting erotic scenes from the girls pasts.

Polish will also be applied over time, as I refine the minigame over the next few months and iron out the bugs/issues.

It's my first game in unity and I wanted to keep the scope simple. If you're looking for a more in depth gaming experience check out the prequel, Horny Mage Academy, which is a sandbox action rpg with much more content.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote