2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
what is this, clunky interface, more like a slide and click game, very hard to move on in the game.

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
The laptop password is john_big_dick .

Scenes :

1. Take the aphrodisiac from the kitchen counters and click on it when its in your hands, when you are drinking with John. You can find john in the living room.
2. In the kitchen blender, mix vodka - body lotion ( its underneath Johns bed ) - aphrodisiac then click on the blender switch to blend them. Go to the gym room and train with john. When he will break his back, pan the screen to the left and find the massage lotion you just made and click on it.
3. TV scene ???

I got to 400 points of lust. You get points from finishing the first 2 scenes, taking the anal plug from the bathroom and masturbating in your room. The cucumber in the kitchen and the horse dildo in your room...

I think you can seduce the tv master guy by clicking on his pants but i couldnt do it. Did anyone else find the tv scene ?

Nosorog Balrog

Sep 15, 2019

Scenes :

1. Take the aphrodisiac from the kitchen counters and click on it when its in your hands, when you are drinking with John. You can find john in the living room.
2. In the kitchen blender, mix vodka - body lotion ( its underneath Johns bed ) - aphrodisiac then click on the blender switch to blend them. Go to the gym room and train with john. When he will break his back, pan the screen to the left and find the massage lotion you just made and click on it.
3. TV scene ???

I got to 400 points of lust. You get points from finishing the first 2 scenes, taking the anal plug from the bathroom and masturbating in your room. The cucumber in the kitchen and the horse dildo in your room...

I think you can seduce the tv master guy by clicking on his pants but i couldnt do it. Did anyone else find the tv scene ?
Подмешай афродозиак Джону, выпивай не до капа. Иди смотреть телек.

Mar 28, 2018
Meh, clear as mud. The premise of the game in the opening sequence is just weird - who would do that really? The storyline is minimal and the renders are ok at best; the 'break your mouse' mashing games are not well implemented, and the hidden 'find the few pixel' treasure hunt of a main path is almost impossible to follow (as the above comments attest to). The game could be good, but needs a bit of an overhaul imho.

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019

Scenes :

3. TV scene ???

" 3. TV scene ??? "
-When MC and TV master guy stands in the door, click on the money (MC hands)

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
I'd earned:
-Passed the main quest 3/3
-Additional tasks have been completed 1/2
-Other events 1/1

The horsecock scene is still impossible...

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks to all for the comments on how awful the interface is. I will take a pass on this until it is fixed

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes