2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
game is quite good so far but boy the wonky controls ... please improve that, feels often like a bad version of minesweeper.
And how do I get to the items list? I can only open the notes/progess.

Goodwin_game

Oct 17, 2020
Hey.

Thank you for your comments. In the next version I will work on the interface and make it clearer. Maybe I'll add a tutorial.

You can follow the development of the game on the following resources:
-
-

Something from next update:
1001_1.png

Last edited:

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
all in all great game.
even tho its a 1st version its pretty amazing. but it also makes it too soon to rate it.
only problems I encountered is the quest log being a bit buggy and some actions are unclear.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I'm stuck in the step son room. On the "All Enough! We have to stop... What am i even doing". I clicked everywhere but i dont know what to do. Can you guys help me?
click on the edge of the bed under her there should be a "get your things and leave"

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
cable man, talk to him, click his pants, seduce him
couch, you need the drug and then drink with him and click it when its in her hand BEFORE you mix it into oil.

i clicked his pants several times ,. nothing happends ,.i had over 400 points also

and in couch when watching movie with him , i cant get that scene when his cock is out

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I have the same problem with the HJ scene on the couch when he is sleeping. There's nowhere to click in order to continue the game...

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
I have the same problem with the HJ scene on the couch when he is sleeping. There's nowhere to click in order to continue the game...
if you turn the camera to the right , you can push leave next to the couch near floor if i remember right :)

Reactions: Stakos

Meercy

Sep 15, 2017
when you use aphrodisiac in your drink, you and John are drinking,

so the main scenes are when you are under the effect.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes