2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
so, is there at least a couple days worth of play time in this game? Looks great, just want to have it be worth the time to start and play it.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Why do people in these threads always say "nice renders"? When the renders are objectively bad. It is so rare to find 3d renders from games here with low noise.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Overall a waste of potential but only because the game mechanics are pretty bad and the English feels like it was put through a machine translator which I'm guessing is because it probably was. Would probably be a good idea to find someone who could translate the game properly, also although it can be a bit difficult to master this game would really start to show its worth if someone could port it to renpye.

Reactions: 73056828-4cdf-4de2

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
[QUOTE="ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった,
[/QUOTE]
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった, Please message me in PM.
I am Also a developer, and want to ask You about something.
Thank You.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
while I kind of like it, i' cant get through this interface.

I spend about 7 minutes trying to get out of this screen, and now I give up xD

SofiaArtes

Dec 3, 2019
How can I use the Dildo, can the horse's cock and the zucchini be inserted whole? As much as I click it, it does not rise from a quarter of a bar

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
The GUI is completely bugged, stops working randomly and then I can only press middle mouse button to see the text and areas to click but also not always.

Restarted it multiple times, sometimes it's even in the first steps .....

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out how to open the safe?
it just lets me keep turning the one dial for the first block anyone know how to get to the second or third one?

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
I am stick at Day 1 in the Stepson's bedroom ... How to get the new cloths ? where to click ? Can someone help ?

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
The engine, or at least how it's scripted is soooooooooooooo bad, you end up getting stuck easily without the possibility to progress. I'm not even going to bother with debugging.. simply the next steps get stuck randomly, can't even reproduce the same issue every time.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes