2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
Hello and thanks for the game what you have down really good. I loke it very why it is not the same old stil of the game from you. And it is hard to play, for thats i like it match more. Dont late you trop down of the replay above. Go on and stay true to your game and the styl in there. Thanks Again For the Smile in my face in the Play. I hope i see next more from your and your game Greetings Maikel

saiful

May 27, 2018
hopefully the game can be improve. Please add button and guide player 'where' to click. im kinda clueless what to do and spam clicking in the screen.

no save option?

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
hopefully the game can be improve. Please add button and guide player 'where' to click. im kinda clueless what to do and spam clicking in the screen.

no save option?
the save coming up when you click esc on your keyboard. number 1. second you can see 3 imports chest and 2 second chest plus 1 more at the end. look first for the tozs and the clothes, than play with the son. after thats first plaz on the couch go and call the tv guy. not thake the many from the safe but go first with son drinking with the aphrodisc puted in. and for the rest try to find it self. this game is short but funny and hot only when you played on your self on. sorry mat.

Reactions: saiful

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I think this is a pretty good start! A few notes:

- the click and drag navigation gets tiring, plus it leads to accidentally clicking on interactive objects...might be better to expand the screen size to see the whole room at once
- I mixed the oil before I had a chance to drug the son's alcohol...not great that doing that closes off another sex scene
- the journal just shows up as blank pages...would be great to get a hint system

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes