2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
This is bad.. no clue what to do, or goto next stage or window. No buttons... nothing! No indication where to click?
NOTHING. No choices... GOT STUCK on every page. right in the beginning. third window. This def did no planning.. he got an idea and ran away with it. Sorry in the bin and "Ignore Thread" Cheers!

Reactions: Ekzar and krosny26
Mar 28, 2018
Same problem - open progress log and cannot continue at all .... game is not playable in this form. Best wait for the dev to fix the game before playing it - but it is not clear that the dev can fix the game. Perhaps they should restart it under RenPY.

whatevermyman

Oct 11, 2020
wow, the game interface for this is godawful. I though the game was completely bugged out, but it turns out the choices are just incredibly difficult to see and sometimes aren't clickable. Just give a simple option to continue button instead of making things context sensitive, as the context that you though up isn't going to click with everyone else playing this game.

For example, at the start i see text saying 'get to the living room and turn on the tv'. how do i do that? apparently by clicking on the phone that is on the edge of a screen that can scroll, so there's no guarantee it is even visible. That is terrible game design.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
You guys weren't kidding about the UI. I've seen bad UIs in games on this site but this one might be the worst so far.

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
This game has potential, like the premise, and the subject matter. But with this engine its not even close to enjoyable to play.
spent way to long just trying to get to the change of cloths screen, I'll pass on this till its seen vast improvements and a different engine.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Nobody can move from the starting screen? Doesn't anybody say" hay, lets try it before we release it?" Just thinking out loud

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Stuck in the bathroom after you get your outfit, what do I click on, the only thing that's flashing is the "mother' and that's just a god awful fade animation to a different pose.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I am stick at Day 1 in the Stepson's bedroom ... How to get the new cloths ? where to click ? Can someone help ?
Down and to the right a bit of the sons dong there's a white area, click randomly around that and you'll eventually get the clothes. I found it by accident randomly clicking.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah i can't call John to drink, the button is never "enabled", do i have to do something before it to enable it?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I'll have to agree with so many others, the UI is TERRIBLE. Utterly and completely terrible. I TRIED to give the game a fair shake but nah, forget it.

I started over and managed to get to the kitchen and get drunk, I was never able to call the son though, I then went to his room and and robbed him blind, then ducked back into the mothers room so I could read the "quest" updates only to get stuck in her room and no amount of random clicking got me out. The "exit" that was available previously was not available this time.

I really don't like telling people how to make their games, but dude or dudette, your navigation setup is the single worst thing I've ever experienced in a game. YOu should seriously put some thought into making it more intuitive and actually intelligent, this whack-a-mole bullshit is,, bullshit.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes