2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I tried. Nothing. It happened after napping on couch. I tried clicking everywhere, floor in lower right, couch, etc.... Only thing clickable were notebook and time.
ahh your game freeze
reload a save
and save only when you can highlight some clickable
or else u need to restart

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Nice idea, but absolutely awful UI and controls. Shouldn't use that shitty engine.
Nah, until it ported to renpy it's unplayable.

Last edited:

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I tested the game but like many, despite the rendering and other good thing, currently it is unplayable, we must click like brutes for the dildo scene, there is another process I think.
for my last opinion of the year, too bad, if the game changes engine or if it is improved I would come back but it is a waste of time.
anyway, good New Year's Eve to all and above all keep healthy

sorry but i use translator because i' m not english

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry but the controls are just too damn subpar for it to be enjoyable, add clickable scene transition buttons because this aimless clicking everywhere just isn't cutting it.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Welp, i can't get past the bathroom. The chick is just turning back and forth and there is no option to move on...

edit: also saving broke the game. When restarting now I always get a "successful" message when entering the stepsons room. Then the chick can't even touch his dick or take the clothes anymore. wtf?!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm in agreement with most of the others that have tried this- IT IS UNPLAYABLE!!!!! I got through the intro somehow and now I'm in the living room and it says go to step-son's room but I can't go anywhere. I'm not a game designer but I'd have thought that making sure that the navigation system functions properly and is user-friendly would be the first thing you complete before you even think about the story.

I would advise everyone to stay well away from this game until that has been fixed.

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I like the game but I agree with most of the people. The game stops many times without giving you the option to click anywhere to continue. It's a shame because I like the idea, I hope they fix the bugs

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes