2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Things I have discovered that aren't explained.

1. Middle mouse button depressed is how you open up menu to save / load
2. if your stuck then hit the middle mouse and you can click on things to get out of your issue... EG/ Cleaning the Livingroom and you can't click on the couch to finish cleaning... (you can now)
3. password for his PC is. john_big_dick
4. you need lube and aphrodisiac with vodka to make Spanish fly ( Lube is under his bed, Aphrodisiac is in kitchen cupboard) Use PC first to get recipe...

This game needs a walkthrough. I might do one in the next few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharleyT

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
there is a bug at early when she enter into son's room

EDIT: guys if u play with compability windows 8 , the game didn't freeze

Last edited:
Reactions: Marigel

duccc

Aug 7, 2018
Interested to see where this game goes, pretty barebones right now but interesting as far as how much choices affect your ability to progress.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hopping for soooooo much more. It started out good. Showed the HOT MOM and the SISTER, then I could not get out of the living room. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?????

Also, someone else sid there is only one save. NO THANKYOU. Another person said you have to press the center mouse button to save. I don't have a center mouse button. Make it so you can press esc. to get to the save files and make it so that you can save more than one time.

Sooo many games I have deleted just because there is only one save file. What happens if I do something and then or later decide I don't like that decision? Answer: I have to start all over again. Frustrating. Anger inducing.

And considering how hard this game is there is no guide? Seriously? Did I mention I could not even get out of the living room? Less than 2 minutes into this game I decided it was crap. And it had high hopes from me. A hot mom being blackailed to do slutty things. A daughter in bondage. This is my kinda game. Too Bad it is unplayable. And has no guide.

Send me a message if you change it so it has more than one save, has a esc. button linking to the save slots (or the right button like most games), and most inportantly, a guide for th game, cause I can't do anything with out it.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
you whine about getting stuck, but I gave you the solution to get around that... fuck, you ppl are not bright. And who in their right mind uses win 8?

• Haha
Reactions: Dastardly

Reaver

May 31, 2017
THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hopping for so much more. It started out good. Showed the HOT MOM and the SISTER, then I could not get out of the living room. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?????

Also, someone else said there is only one save. NO THANKYOU. Another person said you have to press the center mouse button to save. I don't have a center mouse button. Make it so you can press esc. to get to the save files and make it so that you can save more than one time.

So many games I have deleted just because there is only one save file. What happens if I do something and then or later decide I don't like that decision? Answer: I have to start all over again. Frustrating. Anger inducing.

And considering how hard this game is there is no guide? Seriously? Did I mention I could not even get out of the living room? Less than 2 minutes into this game I decided it was crap. And it had high hopes from me. A hot mom being blackmailed to do slutty things. A daughter in bondage. This is my kind of game. Too Bad it is unplayable. And has no guide.

Send me a message if you change it so it has more than one save, has a esc. button linking to the save slots (or the right button like most games), and most importantly, a guide for the game, cause I can't do anything with out it.
It's a game, you play it. If you need your hand held every time you do something in life then just stop playing everything.

You only need one save in this game. If you do things in order, there is more then enough time to do everything. (I'm still trying to find the proper order, but once I do I'll share it.)

Also there are no good or bad decisions for you to make, you really can't choose too much, of what you want to do or not do.

kinox90

Sep 3, 2017
It's a game, you play it. If you need your hand held every time you do something in life then just stop playing everything.

You only need one save in this game. If you do things in order, there is more then enough time to do everything. (I'm still trying to find the proper order, but once I do I'll share it.)

Also there are no good or bad decisions for you to make, you really can't choose too much, of what you want to do or not do.
Have you been able to drink w john ? I believe is it bugged, I told GoodWin about it but so far I had no answer from him.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Have you been able to drink w john ? I believe is it bugged, I told GoodWin about it but so far I had no answer from him.
Not yet, but I suspect it has something to do with the TV Repair man... I'll run at it again later today when I wake up.

Vadimus

Oct 15, 2017
This game has terrible controls, which makes the game process hell. The game has a huge number of bugs and there is no way to save, which is why you have to start from the very beginning. In general, it is very damp and not playable.

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
The game is fatal in the money system, it does not add up the amounts you find and puts whatever you want, so I get to a point that I can't buy an aphrodisiac to watch TV. For example, in the kitchen you have money, you find another 400 and yet it tells you that you have x, when you pay the repair man, my money, down to zero. On the other hand, I can't drink with John either.
But I love this game, please, fix it

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Things I have discovered that aren't explained.

1. Middle mouse button depressed is how you open up menu to save / load
2. if your stuck then hit the middle mouse and you can click on things to get out of your issue... EG/ Cleaning the Livingroom and you can't click on the couch to finish cleaning... (you can now)
3. password for his PC is. john_big_dick
4. you need lube and aphrodisiac with vodka to make Spanish fly ( Lube is under his bed, Aphrodisiac is in kitchen cupboard) Use PC first to get recipe...

This game needs a walkthrough. I might do one in the next few days.
The Gods of debauchery thank you! ;)

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Female protag - check.
Step-mom - check.
Blackmail (because it's guaranteed to make a woman horny apparently) - check.
Broken english - check.
Grainy images - check
Sandbox - check.

Complete lack of originality and creativity - check.
the best combo

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
After putting the adult channels on TV, how do I give John the aphrodisiac?
When I choose to drink in the kitchen I can't call John, nor can I add the aphrodisiac to him. In some game I get something more than an online store on my pc, I don't really know what to do after "registration"?
The game still stops a lot but I manage saving the game every little bit.
Known Issues: The amount of money is not being added or subtracted correctly. After paying the tv technician I always have $ 0. The end of the cleaning in the room you can repeat as many times as you want and upload the slutpoints as much as you want.

I like the game, it excites me every time I play it, but I don't see a way to get to enjoy all the tasks, can someone help me?

Sorry, my english are very bad, I,m spanish

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The ui is horrible it keeps breaking the game and i have to restart, just to get maybe one screen further before it stops functioning again... ANY engine would have been better than this mess...

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I enjoy blackmail / coercion games & the renders look good but the UI is as flaky as anything. Was the game designed to only work on android or apple tablets, etc...? Coz it doesnt like working on my PC! :cautious:

I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to navigate my way through the weird UI but then the highlighted or flashing screen areas disappear (I assume these are the only navigation method).

I hope you can sort something out with the UI / navigation system as I'd really like to play this game! :)

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I enjoy blackmail / coercion games & the renders look good but the UI is as flaky as anything. Was the game designed to only work on android or apple tablets, etc...? Coz it doesnt like working on my PC! :cautious:

I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to navigate my way through the weird UI but then the highlighted or flashing screen areas disappear (I assume these are the only navigation method).

I hope you can sort something out with the UI / navigation system as I'd really like to play this game! :)
I save the game every little bit with the middle button of the mouse and when it freezes somewhere I reload it. Usually freezes when entering tasks on the right. It is also much better if you activate win8 compatibility

Reactions: riddikk91
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes