2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
3 times in a row I get stuck in the stepson's room (4 scenes in) and the highlighted prompt is missing (I assume for the laptop). I really hate not giving a game a fair go but when a game is only 4 scenes long, what more can you do... The UI and save/load features are terrible in that you simply load back to the same bug/issue.
this game in VERY EARLY stages, best advice I can give is: try this game again when when it gets a few more updates if it wont be abandoned that is.

Reactions: ZiMMa

tens

May 11, 2017
2 issues.
1) I have all the ingredients for the massage but dont get how to mix them
2) I have the items for "Alcohol and more" but have no idea how to use them

Mar 28, 2018
This game has potential, and parts of it are enjoyable. Whilst I applaud the dev for his innovation regarding the mini-games, I must admit that their relative complexity make it almost impossible for the less dexterous to make any progress in the game. Perhaps the dev should expand the nature of the mini-games to allow preferences such as easy or normal or hard. In addition the order with which to find and use each of the 'scavenge hunt' items makes failure extreme likely ... they are not all easy to find and there is a specific way in which each must be used .... so a single wrong choice will cause failure - for example one way that this could be alleviated if the items respawn after a certain time and that the player had more time to complete everything.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Like others, I love the concept and where the story appears headed, however, the navigation makes it too frustrating. There are other games that are easier to navigate through.

Reactions: Satiro

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It has some nice content - just a shame the engine and game mechanics are so shit. Practically unplayable.

Reactions: Sirren

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Damn it, that was a terrible interface. This would be a damn good game graphically, but this interface pretty much ruined your gaming desires. If it had been for Ren'Py it would have been a great game at least for what I had time to look at this graphics before I was forced to leave the game before getting annoyed too much. I don’t often try games that have a “others” game engine because they all have something in common. The anger rises as soon as you play with them and the desire to commit suicide with a cheese planer grows. :D Hopefully there will be a Ren'Py version sometime.

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
Looks like it could be decent, but the game engine is pure agony. Probably not going to be trying this again.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes