2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Baron

May 3, 2017
You have to mix the alcohol and the pill first, and the massage oil then.
I'm stuck there, If I call the stepson for the massage, it won't let me make the special massage. Anyone can help with that?
Try again until he thinks it's hot

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
can you tell me step by step, how did you download the movie, the only test i was able to do was the massage
Movie: go to living room, check the table, on the right there is a usb, take it, go to john's room, and download the movie, then put it on tv.
Use the sleeping pills (in the kitchen cabinet) in the popcorn, and there you are.
Can you help with the massage? I made the 'special oil', but i can't click on the special massage. Anything else to do before?

Reactions: AikiTigra

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I cannot start the game. After I click on the clock... I have no other click options? :unsure:

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I cannot start the game. After I click on the clock... I have no other click options? :unsure:
Click (or right-click) and drag up an down. The game's UI is a torment. :LOL:

For those having problems with the alcohol and the massage tasks, you have to mix mix the ingredients with specific order in your inventory:
Alcohol and More: Drag extasy pill on to aphrodisiac pill. It creates a new item that you have to drop on the alcohol slot.
Massage for John: Drag the alcohol on to aphrodisiac pill. It creates a new item that you have to drop an the massage oil slot.

• Hey there
Reactions: tens and Hlextor

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Not for me, not much else to say that haven't already been said.
The nice renders are ruined by the fact you don't even get a smooth animation after completing the mini game and even if you like that sort of thing half of your screen will be obscured since you need to scroll around and you are too focused on beating the mini game instead of beating your meat.
I would suggest you get a full movie or a complete scene after you complete the mini game.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
The game is timed. You have to finish all the tasks before the little star (or sun?) in the bottom right corner empties completeley.
If I understand it correctly, the stats screen appears when the time is up.

Reactions: JohnConstantine96
Jan 16, 2021
The game is timed. You have to finish all the tasks before the little star (or sun?) in the bottom right corner empties completeley.
If I understand it correctly, the stats screen appears when the time is up.
did it, but it stops there. No way to step to the folloqing phase

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes