2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Here's the link to the 3.0 public version, from Goodwin's Patreon page.

- New events have been added;

- Expanded events from previous versions;

- Time limit removed. The player can now track the progress of the game by himself;

- Added ability to change scroll speed;

- Expanded inventory to 4 to 7 slots;

- Added version of the game for 32-bit system.

Reactions: CouchPillow

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Anybody figure out how to make the Perfume of Love? I have the ectasy and aphrodisiac combined, but can't find a way to add it to the perfume. Otherwise, I've completed all the tasks. Much easier in the new version.

Reactions: saiful
Jul 16, 2018
I don't mind trying new things - but this is just terrible.
Case in point is the horse dildo minigame. I can't finish it because the third "popup" vanishes almost instantly and most of the time it doesn't recognize my click as a click for the game - it recognizes it as a click to move the view.

Edit: Even when I get to it - it requires insanely fast clicking. If I wanted to play a cookie clicker I'd play a cookie clicker.

Reactions: Swizzstick

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game has a video bug, video animation crashes after 2-10 minutes of playing, with any transition or action, when the animation crashes, the graphics card settings are completely overloaded, the screen is also overloaded and after that the game window is displayed as a gray or black screen

taru

Apr 23, 2018
not really a fan of the scrolling its really annoying why can it be one big enough size some text is cut out

Jul 16, 2018
I've really tried to like this game, but it is un-fucking-playable.

The scrolling is annoying and unwarranted. Most of the time it wouldn't even be needed because it's only possible to scroll a little bit. It's not like there's a 360 view of the room.

The "questlog" likes to bug out and doesn't show up.

Clicking the Icon in the top right interacts with the objects _behind_ them instead of the buttons.

The quests just don't work - I've put aphrodisiacs in the alcohol and then noticed that I also need ecsatsy. I found the slave selling ecsatsy and when I try to put it in the alcohol it doesn't work.
I also can't get new aphrodisiacs since I already used those.
Edit: I've found out I can buy aphrodisiacs through the telephone - but I still can't put the ecstasy in the alcohol.

The minigames like to bug out and sometimes just don't register clicks at all. Sometimes those fucking orbs also appear in a random place with their outline where its supposed to be.

All in all - the game is a buggy mess. While the CG looks interesting and it certainly would be a fun game - the creator gimps the games success by implementing shoddy mechanics and a broken UI.

Edit:
I've tried a bit more - and now I'm out of money because I've wasted materials and getting money from the slave is a one time thing.
I also would've thought that the minigames get easier with a higher slut score. Gameplay wise it would've made _some_ sense that you need to "level up" your sluttiness by performing tasks such as blowing your stepson. But that isn't the case.
I can't fathom how anyone manages to finish those minigames without auxiliary software that clicks for them.

Out of interested I timed my clicks per second using - I've managed 6.6. That isn't enough _by far_ to finish these minigames.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
how do you get maid outfit?
There should be a flyer about a shop somewhere in the house, drag that flyer onto the phone in the living room and it should unlock the clothing shop option, though the only thing you can buy there is the maid outfit. Note there are two flyers that can be used on the phone one unlocks the phone shops which allows you to buy booze, aphrodisiacs and such the other is the clothing one.

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Much better this verision. I like it. But there are a lot of dificult task but you can realize with a little help, for example put a little help in the mouse, configure one button with triple clic :)

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Where exactly is the 2nd flyer? the one that lets you buy drugs and alcohol?
Nvm I found it, didn't realize you can go outside

Jul 16, 2018
So, I used an autoclicker. I've had to set it to 20 clicks per second to be able to finish the minigames.
Why even add CGs for this step? There is no gallery and due to the minigames you can't even enjoy the CG.

Also - the world record holder manages 16 clicks per second:

You literally need to beat a world record to finish this game without auxiliary software.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So, I used an autoclicker. I've had to set it to 20 clicks per second to be able to finish the minigames.
Why even add CGs for this step? There is no gallery and due to the minigames you can't even enjoy the CG.

Also - the world record holder manages 16 clicks per second:

You literally need to beat a world record to finish this game without auxiliary software.
This must be an issue with your computer then. Works fine for me. Needs maybe 3-4 clicks per seconds for the minigames, at most.

I think I read on an earlier release, that this may be caused by frame rate. Perhaps if you have an unusually high frame rate you also need to click way faster. Try setting your graphic settings to a lower frame rate.

Reactions: Lockwood
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes