2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Horny Mom [v0.3.0 Public] [Goodwin] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win32/64 Size: 1.44 GB

Compressed Win32 Size: 119 MB
Compressed Win64 Size: 124 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
This must be an issue with your computer then. Works fine for me. Needs maybe 3-4 clicks per seconds for the minigames, at most.

I think I read on an earlier release, that this may be caused by frame rate. Perhaps if you have an unusually high frame rate you also need to click way faster. Try setting your graphic settings to a lower frame rate.
Thanks, that makes sense - I have a 144hz monitor and the developer probably has a 60hz monitor. I'm guessing everyone else in this thread with problems with the minigame also has a monitor with a higher framerate.

Goodwin_game You shouldn't tie game mechanics to the refresh rate. Those should have their own ticker.

Reactions: Arnold95

saiful

May 27, 2018
alot of improvement but i stuck at making the perfume. Please add save slot or infinite money so if we screw up mixing the potion we can load checkpoint or buy again material from shop.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If it all fit on my screen I'd love this game. I'd also prefer more places to hold items in inventory so I can collect them when I am in each room, not keep going back and forth wasting time getting items one or two tasks at a time. As others mentioned in the current small inventory format, a walkthrough is needed.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
If it all fit on my screen I'd love this game. I'd also prefer more places to hold items in inventory so I can collect them when I am in each room, not keep going back and forth wasting time getting items one or two tasks at a time. As others mentioned in the current small inventory format, a walkthrough is needed.
Last update changed it from 4 items to 7, but the easiest way is to just do one task at a time, tedious and a pain, but the house is not that big, most of the tasks are pretty easy some a bit of a pain due to them requiring a specific mixing order, and the perfume one seems to be a bit bugged to be honest, either that or it requires a lot of repeats to trigger the seduce option.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
There are certainly improvements in this version (more slots and no timing)

But there are also 2 bugs.
1. When I ran it first time, I selected "Load". But i realized that it would be better to start a new game. So, got back to the menu and selected "Start Game". The game started normally (with Victoria waking up etc) but ALL the items where gone. To play the game I had to delete the directory C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Hornymom
2. In the telephone screen, if you have the shop number and Alice task both activated, you can't use the shop. Trying to shift products, calls Alice.

Also, another problem: if you press by mistake the "Menu" button, you're fucked (worse than Victoria :ROFLMAO:). There is no option to continue so you can only start a new game or load a save.

Anyway, I have done only a couple o tasks for now. I have to spend some more time playing the game.

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
How the hell do you do the perfume quest? I got the outfit, got the perfume, got the x+Ap mixed together, but cant do anything else.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes