2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks. I think I have to start a new game instead of loading the saved game. The items are no there for me
In case you haven't seen that, there is a bug. If you load a game and then start a new one, it starts with all the items missing.
Better close the game, delete the directory C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Hornymom and then start a new one.

Did the perfume bought the dress nothing happened the tasks are to unclear not enough info to complete mistake and you cannot do it again,
Check this, worked for me:
https://f95zone.to/threads/horny-mom-v0-3-0-public-goodwin.66791/post-5647120

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
new test version, arrows bugged (can't select anything, at least 2 situations linked with that arrows: phone number, buying items from policewoman)
Not too sure about the police woman but the shop on the phone does the same for me, looks like the message and the phone itself overlap the arrows in this case.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Goodwin_game Could someone help with a Mac port?
...I know how to use PC game RenPy versions (combined with old mac versions) to update the game on a mac... BUT this has no mac to start with.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Horny Mom [v0.3.0 Public] [Goodwin] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win32/64 Size: 1.44 GB

Compressed Win32 Size: 119 MB
Compressed Win64 Size: 124 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Can you help with a Mac Port mate?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Goodwin_game Could someone help with a Mac port?
...I know how to use PC game RenPy versions (combined with old mac versions) to update the game on a mac... BUT this has no mac to start with.
Can you help with a Mac Port mate?
This is not ren’py engine, I also not familiar with this game system so unable to help you with this.

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, I need a hand, What Im doing Wrong, I cant do Adult Cinema.
I have:
Add sleeping pills to the whisky (in the kitchen)
dink with Jhon,
Go to the Lapton Download Erotica (with the usb)
Go to the Cinema and Add the USB to the TV
Activate Adult movie,
Call Jhon, and Watch with him the movie.
watch and Masturbate..
Finnish,
But the Task Is not Compleate.. what is wrong?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, I need a hand, What Im doing Wrong, I cant do Adult Cinema.
I have:
Add sleeping pills to the whisky (in the kitchen)
dink with Jhon,
Go to the Lapton Download Erotica (with the usb)
Go to the Cinema and Add the USB to the TV
Activate Adult movie,
Call Jhon, and Watch with him the movie.
watch and Masturbate..
Finnish,
But the Task Is not Compleate.. what is wrong?
The sleeping pills don't go to the whisky. For the cinema task, you keep them with you.
While you are watching the erotic movie with John, you drag and drop the pills on the pop corn between the two seats.

BeeSloo

Jul 2, 2017
I did 1st quest with make him drink alcohol, but can't find coin for 2nd quest, is there some bug? coz i checked whole house for coin but cant find it even under bed, mc just saying "so dark here can't see anything" elp me blease)

Sergey11

Jun 22, 2018
Flash drive not found beside the telephone in the living room. After reboot game, I can find flash drive and new task.

Last edited:

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
The police woman sells only extacy after you tell her about the kidnapping.
For the rest you have to find a leaflet on the floor behind the front door and drag and drop it on the phone.
Also you'll find the number of the clothing shop on the kitchen table, in front of the sink. Again, drag and drop it on the phone.

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
The police woman sells only extacy after you tell her about the kidnapping.
For the rest you have to find a leaflet on the floor behind the front door and drag and drop it on the phone.
Also you'll find the number of the clothing shop on the kitchen table, in front of the sink. Again, drag and drop it on the phone.
i did it, but when i click on buy items, i see this: <--->

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
i did it, but when i click on buy items, i see this: <--->
You should be able to click on the arrows which then change what is for sale, for some reason it seems to default to nothing, the phone shop is the same, though the last release borked it and you can not actually click on the arrows anymore they hit other things, well unless there has been a hotfix for it that I missed.

Reactions: JNX1978
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes