2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, nice enough, but kinda lost for the last two tests, and having one task you can not apparently do in this version still in the book is kinda annoying, anybody know how to get the missing two tasks to show, I already have the Big Dildo, Dildo in shower and anal plug ones, can not find any more notes to trigger the other two though, and spent ages wandering around trying to find them, though interactive items in this game are not really that obvious.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The overview reads as if there are [blackmail] and/or [coercion] tags missing. Can someone confirm this so they can be added?

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
The overview reads as if there are [blackmail] and/or [coercion] tags missing. Can someone confirm this so they can be added?
The whole game is based off of Blackmail, that's why she is doing these things in the first place to her step son. Also you do drug and hypnotize the step son in order for him to do sexual things to you so I would confirm it. You can taze the cop and tie her up and do sexual things to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The whole game is based off of Blackmail, that's why she is doing these things in the first place to her step son. Also you do drug and hypnotize the step son in order for him to do sexual things to you so I would confirm it. Also, you you taz the cop and tie her up and do sexual things to her.
Thanks, that sounds like the missing tags are [blackmail], [corruption], [drugs], [mind control], and [rape], yes?

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Thanks, that sounds like the missing tags are [blackmail], [corruption], [drugs], [mind control], and [rape], yes?
Those all could definitely be used. 100% [blackmail, [drugs], [mind control], and [corruption]. However, I think the [rape] tag is probably subjective at this point.

Reactions: Grimtown

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Has anyone located the Sauna yet? Seems like I can't find it, I have the ingredients needed in the task to complete the last task but can't find it anywhere. I am also assuming the last test I can't find as well is located in the sauna since I can't locate it even though it shows up in progress as 1 missing and I have searched everywhere.. Can anyone verify?

btn2k3

Aug 15, 2019
Has anyone located the Sauna yet? Seems like I can't find it, I have the ingredients needed in the task to complete the last task but can't find it anywhere. I am also assuming the last test I can't find as well is located in the sauna since I can't locate it even though it shows up in progress as 1 missing and I have searched everywhere.. Can anyone verify?
Buy Sauna outfit, put AP pill in blinder (gives AP powder), mix powder with water.
When Step Son is on the couch at his desk (in his room) talk to him.
Sauna option becomes available.

Hmm, nice enough, but kinda lost for the last two tests, and having one task you can not apparently do in this version still in the book is kinda annoying, anybody know how to get the missing two tasks to show, I already have the Big Dildo, Dildo in shower and anal plug ones, can not find any more notes to trigger the other two though, and spent ages wandering around trying to find them, though interactive items in this game are not really that obvious.
After you get further into the tasks go back into the massage room (a note is either at the stairwell or at the edge of the table) New Task - Horse Dildo Riding (Dildo should be suctioned onto the message table ready for a ride).
Again this is one of those click click click parts which sucks.
It would be much better if it was a training session where she would start to ride it and you have to click at a certain point to have her go further down and forget about a timer (this way you could watch her ride the dildo at different depth's, hell I'ld even have her get off on it).

Now I need help with one...
What I'm missing is where to put the AP Alcohol to go along with the school uniform?
And what is the mix for the drink (is it the same for the drinking which leads to a blow job or is it a different mixture).

Last edited:
Reactions: resoltloc

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know how to do the Suprise task? I have the rope but i dont see any option when talking to Max about it.

Also how do i find the quest for the Sauna

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horny Mom [v0.5.0 Public] [Goodwin] crunched

Original Size Win32+64: 2,93 GB

Compressed Size Win32: 135 MB
Horny_Mom-v0.5.0_public_version-win32-crunched.7z: -

Compressed Size Win64: 138 MB

Horny_Mom-v0.5.0_public_version-win64-crunched.7z: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
I really want to like this, but the UI is bullshit. If I'm trying to click on the inventory, I should not be able to click on the locations as well. Also, if you are going to make it so strict regarding items don't make money so difficult to get and have such a small inventory at the same time.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
is there a trick for the minigame i can click fast enough

If you really can't click fast you could do a AutoHotKey macro or something easier for clicks, now... is it worth it for this game? That's a whole other story. I'd say no.

Reactions: xopiumx
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes