2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Now I need help with one...
What I'm missing is where to put the AP Alcohol to go along with the school uniform?
And what is the mix for the drink (is it the same for the drinking which leads to a blow job or is it a different mixture).
Just buy an aphrodisiac pill, add it to alcohol, call john for a drink, then talk to him. Should flash "drinking an aphrodisiac"

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
What I'm missing is where to put the AP Alcohol to go along with the school uniform?
And what is the mix for the drink (is it the same for the drinking which leads to a blow job or is it a different mixture).
Yes it was the same drinking as the blow job. Add the AP to the alcohol then have a drink with him it should say "Drunk with AP" or something of the sort over him, afterwards you can go up stairs into his room and click is his bed. I believe when I first tried he was in the room and you can't click the bed. So make sure he isn't in the room.

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
When you click on progress has someone figured out how to complete all of the tests? Mines still saying 6 of 7. Not sure what I missed. Horse BJ and Riding, Shower Vibrator, Anal Plug, and I think 2 from Call Alice are what I did. Anyone know of the 7th?

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Anyone know how to do the Suprise task? I have the rope but i dont see any option when talking to Max about it.

Also how do i find the quest for the Sauna
Sauna is by talking to him on the couch thanks to btn2k3 for telling me. As for the Surprise task get the shocker in the massage room on under the table, then add batteries to it found on the kitchen island (upper left corner of island), when you talk to Max use the shocker on her.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
After you get further into the tasks go back into the massage room (a note is either at the stairwell or at the edge of the table) New Task - Horse Dildo Riding (Dildo should be suctioned onto the message table ready for a ride).

Thanks for that the note about the horse ride dildo is on the floor near the massage table.

As for the ap alochol, go into the kitchen and add it to the booze there then have a drink and call john and have a drink with him, you should get a message about ap drink being used by john, then go into his room when he is not there and select the bed, you should now have the option to call him wearing the school girl outfit.

Now just need to find the last thing, though what the hell do you do with the batteries and the huge dildo in the basement?

crave

May 1, 2017
Tried the game out and it was interesting. I enjoyed the idea behind it, but the UI was very troublesome for me. I repeatedly would try to use an item and would click something behind it changing the scene. I also would have liked some sort of walkthrough, or better detailed help. The in-game help was useful only up to a point where I had to go looking in this thread for the answers.

mythlock

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know how to do the Suprise task? I have the rope but i dont see any option when talking to Max about it.

Also how do i find the quest for the Sauna
go to kitchen then to front then to max the cop outside and select the rope one, but i got a q for you, where is the rope at

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Has anyone located the Sauna yet? Seems like I can't find it, I have the ingredients needed in the task to complete the last task but can't find it anywhere. I am also assuming the last test I can't find as well is located in the sauna since I can't locate it even though it shows up in progress as 1 missing and I have searched everywhere.. Can anyone verify?
After you have the ingredients, go to john and invite him to the sauna.

Reactions: resoltloc

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
I can't continue the hypnosis trick, it says orders and the blue bar is already filled, please help

kklavici

Sep 6, 2018
I can't progress further with AP+Alchol with John. I have the pink mix and call John to have a drink in the kitchen but can't find how to gave him the drink.

No need for help. I was using the wrong mix :). You mus add the AP to the booze located on the kitchen table were is the blender. I added the AP to the booze bought by telephone.

Last edited:

nopalcetorun

May 9, 2017
I'm sorry to sound negative, but the UI/UX is just terrible.
There's no indication whether you can or can't scroll the view window at any given moment. Is the whole thing at all necessary even? It sure would be nice to just zoom out and not deal with the scrolling altogether.
The RMB highlight system is nigh useless since it highlights non-clickable objects half of the time, and when it's clickable there's no visual difference between passages and collectibles (the context doesn't make it any more intuitive either, like clicking on a towel will move you to another room for some reason, really?), so you are forced to read the on-hover tooltips all the time. For example a simple interactive minimap in place of such a dysfunctional traversal system would be significantly less confusing.

That's just from the first two minutes of playing this game.

Reactions: mikey12d

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I can't do the maid quest, I have the afrodiziac perfume, I went 4 times to clean the living room in the uniform when the stepson was there but nothing happened.
I also can't open the save files from the previous update, anybody has this problem also?

kklavici

Sep 6, 2018
There is a list with all the events? I saw on 1 first page some photos that I didn't find playing the game.
IN the book at Task tab all of them are grey. Any advice pls?

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes