2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Nobody knows how to pass this one? I have all items, i've tried to drink with him before. But still cant do it. What do i miss or what do i do wrong?
you have to mix all 3 ingridients and put the "tincture" in the vodka- or whiskybottle in the kitchen and then invite him to drink that.

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
I can't continue the hypnosis trick, it says orders and the blue bar is already filled, please help

Aldair

Jul 12, 2017
I made a walkthrough/guide because the game was very unintuitive. No idea why I did it and I don't plan on updating this unless there is a big demand for whatever reason.

It'll will complete all tasks/tests reasonably efficiently but I had no success at all in finding some of the scenes in the title post.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Nobody knows how to pass this one? I have all items, i've tried to drink with him before. But still cant do it. What do i miss or what do i do wrong?
Drink alcohol with him in the kitchen after you add your mixture to Whiskey, then talk to him when he is in his room, you have option to Hypnose him. (You need to have the coin. You can find it under his bed.)

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
how to pass this task? Sexual Hypnosis
Looks like you already have the tincture, go to the kitchen island and add it to the vodka or the other drink, click on the shot glass, then have a drink with John. Once he has drunk the ticture you have to talk to him at his desk in his room while having the coin.

Last edited:

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
go to kitchen then to front then to max the cop outside and select the rope one, but i got a q for you, where is the rope at
The rope can be found in the basement. To unlock the basement you need to find the keys in the exercise room left side near bicycle. Take the keys outside to the front where Max is and you should be able to see the railing and stairs down to basement behind Max. Click the keys and drag it to the basement to unlock, once inside the basement grab the knife first to cut the rope.

Reactions: mythlock

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Now just need to find the last thing, though what the hell do you do with the batteries and the huge dildo in the basement?
Grab the Shocker from underneath the massage table, combine batteries with Shocker, take the shocker to Max talk with her and click and drag the shocker to her. That should engage the scene with the pole dildo and Max.

Reactions: maikelblack

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Trying to find spots that are not clickable so you can drag the screen can be a bit irritating/tedious. It seems like the scrolling only ever goes in two directions, never all four. That being the case, could you hook the scrolling to the mouse wheel, or at least make that an option?

If you run out of item space and have to drop something, then it's just gone (as far as I can tell). A "Lost & Found" box for the dropped items to appear in would be a big help, or just having the items return to where they were originally found.

Bug? It appears that you need the knife for two different tasks, but it breaks after one use, no matter which you do.

Last edited:

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, how can i invite john to the sauna? i've been reading this walkthrough and nothing happens

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes