2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There is a list with all the events? I saw on 1 first page some photos that I didn't find playing the game.
IN the book at Task tab all of them are grey. Any advice pls?
some of it are from first and second version of game
and not in game anymore

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Main missions 9 of 9
Tests Passed 6 of 7 What do i miss ?
2 Horse - 1 Butt Plug - 1 Shower Dildo completed.

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
guys anyone have save from last version ?? i cant find any items lying around and i dont want to start new game

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
it would be nice in future to get the 2 versions as seperate downloads. so that we only have to download the version we really need.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
ok how you got the first main mission with the rope?
After you complete some of the missions there is a scene (Not sure if you have to go out.) Max gives you a note and a new Task appears. After that you get the option to select Surprise. Until that you can't use the rope.

Reactions: stahalle

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks that worked now how do i get the rope and find the key?
Key can not remember, the rope is in the basement near the bed, you need the key to open the basement though, use the knife also in the basement on the rope to add the rope to your inventory.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Key can not remember, the rope is in the basement near the bed, you need the key to open the basement though, use the knife also in the basement on the rope to add the rope to your inventory.
The key is in the exercise room near the bike.

Can someone explain how to do Alcohol and More? It's the only one I have left. I have added alsohol + Aphrodisiac which is now a purple colored bottle. The extasy I can't add somehow.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The key is in the exercise room near the bike.

Can someone explain how to do Alcohol and More? It's the only one I have left.
get aphrodisiac and extacy. combine them, go to kitchen counter, drop the mix on vodka or whisky, click on the drink in the middle, call john and drink with john

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
get aphrodisiac and extacy. combine them, go to kitchen counter, drop the mix on vodka or whisky, click on the drink in the middle, call john and drink with john
Tried it but perhaps I should use the magazine as the drinks are still spiked?

Update : It seems you need the effect to wear off by reading the magazine on Victoria's bed. Then buy alcohol from the couchstore and Aphrodisiac. If needed Extasy from Max outside. Then combine them and you have a special Mix. Jar with Lightning mark on it. This mix is then put in the Bottle like you've mentioned.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Tried it but perhaps I should use the magazine as the drinks are still spiked?

Update : It seems you need the effect to wear off by reading the magazine on Victoria's bed. Then buy alcohol from the couchstore and Aphrodisiac. If needed Extasy from Max outside. Then combine them and you have a special Mix. Jar with Lightning mark on it. This mix is then put in the Bottle like you've mentioned.
yes there shouldn´t be anything in the drink before you drop the mix in it

Reactions: Deckmaster

cicily248

Apr 29, 2018
I don't have the choice yet
Yeah, you have to get Victoria drunk. Go to the kitchen and click on the Glass of Alcohol. There is an option to get her drunk. Then go outside and click on "Tell her about kidnapping". This will open her other options.

Reactions: Hock

Neozz

Mar 30, 2020
I'll come back to it when there is a walkthrough, as it is, the game is so annoying

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes