2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to mix aphrodisiacs, ectasy alcohol etc ? I cant figure it out

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone knows how to mix aphrodisiacs, ectasy alcohol etc ? I cant figure it out
embrace unhealthy to buy it from lisa at the bar. then go to your room and use magnet in the closet, select the bottle and split it, add it to you inventory.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
embrace unhealthy to buy it from lisa at the bar. then go to your room and use magnet in the closet, select the bottle and split it, add it to you inventory.
there is a bar ?? where ?. Wait can we out of the house ?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
i can mix the aphrodasiac but i cannot mix the ecstasy after putting it in mixer

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Linux & MacOS instructions:

1. Download either original or compressed version of the game. It doesn't matter if 32- or 64bit.
2. Delete everything aside "package.nw" file.
3. Download JavaScript node from
(Note: If the latest available version bugs out for you try an older version from here: )
Linux-only
4. Extract content of nwjs-xx.zip into the game's folder (next to package.nw).
5. Set execute permission to "nw" file (right click -> Permissions -> Set mark "Allow executing file as program").
6. Enjoy.

MacOS-only (not tested)
4. Create a new folder and name it "game" or whatever.
5. Extract content of nwjs-xx.zip into the new "game" folder.
6. Copy package.nw into "Resources" folder (if it doesn't work try different folders).
(Note: Maybe you will have to rename package.nw to app.nw too.)
7. Rename "game" to "game.app".
8. Use chmod or
permission fixer to set execute permission to game.app.

Change window size and/or dialogues:
Inside package.nw are the renders and game files.
- To change window size open package.json with a text editor and change the resolution for width and height.
- To modify dialogues open eng.ini with a text editor.

Enjoy the game.
Doesn't work for macs. At least not all software. We just need a mac version. REALLY appreciate the effort of posting but wanted it to be known that this doesn't work any longer. Need mac versions.

Feb 12, 2021
so after doing a thread search for "how to save", I guess there's only ONE save slot? I like to be able to go back in a game n replay good h-scenes. n apparently there's a whole sandbox/puzzle/inventory component of the game?? so how much needless shit of that do u have to do just in order to get to the h-scenes? n does the wife ever convert to being a willing cumdumpster whore, or is she unwillingly "blackmailed" the entire time?

I also don't see any 'incest' tag...so she never makes a play for her son or daugher, n vice versa??? :cry:

**deleted n shredded...will d/l again if there's some promising news to posted ?s

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes